Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tejano appreciation music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    My cousin plays the accordion with some group called Ruben Vela Jr. Y Su Conjunto, he's from the valley but they go around Texas and surrounding areas to play.

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      My cousin plays the accordion with some group called Ruben Vela Jr. Y Su Conjunto, he's from the valley but they go around Texas and surrounding areas to play.
      awesome man. i like ruben vela sr songs do you have any footage of him? youtube?.

      Comment


      • #43
        I know he uploaded some recent videos on Facebook, I'll post tomorrow from my laptop not to sure how to do it from my tablet.

        Comment


        • #44
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            My cousin plays the accordion with some group called Ruben Vela Jr. Y Su Conjunto, he's from the valley but they go around Texas and surrounding areas to play.

            Those guys are good people. R.I.P. to Ruben Vela Sr.


            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Last edited by UTEP; 10-06-2013, 12:23 AM.

            Comment


            • #46
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                awesome man. i like ruben vela sr songs do you have any footage of him? youtube?.
                My lil' cousin plays the accordion, he's been playing with the accordion since he was in diapers, but no kidding since he was a little kid.
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Those guys are good people. R.I.P. to Ruben Vela Sr.
                RIP to the man, I personally don't like spanish music much, but I just listen to it because my cousin plays in the band.
                Last edited by el_mas_chingon; 05-27-2013, 01:43 AM.

                Comment


                • #48
                  The last video and this one is from the 18th they came here to San Antonio; The Tejano Conjunto Festival at Rosedale Park, I didn't make it but these are videos he shared on Facebook.

                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    Good stuff i los tremendos V!

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                      My lil' cousin plays the accordion, he's been playing with the accordion since he was in diapers, but no kidding since he was a little kid.
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]



                      RIP to the man, I personally don't like spanish music much, but I just listen to it because my cousin plays in the band.
                      nice. thats the same huapango ruben vela Sr used to play alot. you dont like spanish music? what kind of music do you like?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP