Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experimento de asociaciůn de palabras

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Chillona......

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Llorona................

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Chillona......

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
      miedo

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


      Damn B this movie is the reason I don't watch scary movies it took me years to remove that face from my mind thanks for bringing it back smh

      Comment


      • Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        miedo

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


        Damn B this movie is the reason I don't watch scary movies it took me years to remove that face from my mind thanks for bringing it back smh

        Valiente.......

        (Iím sorry bro. I can be part @ss sometimes. I remember you telling me that. Iím thinking thatís why I posted it. I was just a kid when that movie came out. We took the path train from Jersey City to 33rd st. Walked to 42nd st. Got a older couple to buy tickets so we could get in. Donít know why I did cause I had my hands over my eyes through more than 1/2 the movie. )

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Valiente.......

          (Iím sorry bro. I can be part @ss sometimes. I remember you telling me that. Iím thinking thatís why I posted it. I was just a kid when that movie came out. We took the path train from Jersey City to 33rd st. Walked to 42nd st. Got a older couple to buy tickets so we could get in. Donít know why I did cause I had my hands over my eyes through more than 1/2 the movie. )

          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          Loteria........................................... ..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
            Loteria........................................... ..

            Dinero............

            [IMG]
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            [/IMG]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Dinero............

              [IMG]
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
              [/IMG]
              Mucho...............


              why I never heard this song and it got 62 mill views?? katdamn! song suck doe..........

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                Mucho...............


                why I never heard this song and it got 62 mill views?? katdamn! song suck doe..........

                Hambre.......

                Donít feel like the Lone Ranger. I have a library of mķsica that dates back to the 50ís but donít ask me about any of the crap they been putín in the last 5+ yrs. Have I turned into my father or is it all mierda ?

                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Hambre.......

                  Donít feel like the Lone Ranger. I have a library of mķsica that dates back to the 50ís but donít ask me about any of the crap they been putín in the last 5+ yrs. Have I turned into my father or is it all mierda ?

                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                  Tacos..............

                  Most of it is mierda.......................

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                    Tacos..............

                    Most of it is mierda.......................

                    Carne.........

                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Carne.........

                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                      asado.......
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP