No announcement yet.

The Gayness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gayness

Like all good Latino.....im not down with the gayness.....im not proud of this but we are probably the least tolerant peoples when it comes to being Joto.....we hate on these kats and in peoples families there are mad ass beat downs just for TRYING to come out the closet......and as sad as it is to admit this....I kinda agree with that.....it be embarrassing as fuk if one of my fam members all of the sudden said........hey im a fruit.........so with all that being said ya'll know where I stand......

Here is the prob.....my buddies and I are in a yearly hella legit fantasy football league.......it's made up of all the fellas I ball with work out with go out with...etc...my boi asked his neighbor to join.....he did....we all met up for the draft.....all was legit....until we decided to go play ball later on that day....and this new kat asked if it was cool that his "PATNNA" come along.......we like **** yeah....bring your "PATNNA"....it's all good.....turns out mufuka meant "PARTNER" as in his joto lover...:gay:...when we saw them come to the court it was hella obvious....but when we first met the dude he was hella legit...no gayness or nothing.....couple kats decided not to even play....I hung around but I was hella uncomfortable....we normally get together every sunday to catch the games.....but this kat is gonna be there now......so several of us were like......dude we ain't going......my boi was like WTF?? it's not like he is gonna jump on you ****ers.........but still..........

What say you ****ers?? are we being ****ed up for not showin???

I wouldnt show up. but thats just me i have no tolerance for that kind of stuff. if it doesnt make me feel comfortable i am going to be far away from it as i can..

Comment

not really...

I have gay people in my family and could give two ****s about it. I think that it's more of being comfortable. For example if it's a boys "night" (or day whatever ni..ga) I could understand man not wanting woman around. So I can understand you guys not wanting to e around two gay dudes. Look if they're like the type of lesbians who cant stop kissing and feeling on each other in public then ditch there ass...

i dont know man..

personally i would ditch...lol...i wouldnt want to be around when your friends start feeling on each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
        not really...

I have gay people in my family and could give two ****s about it. I think that it's more of being comfortable. For example if it's a boys "night" (or day whatever ni..ga) I could understand man not wanting woman around. So I can understand you guys not wanting to e around two gay dudes. Look if they're like the type of lesbians who cant stop kissing and feeling on each other in public then ditch there ass...

i dont know man..

personally i would ditch...lol...i wouldnt want to be around when your friends start feeling on each other...
        Fuked up thing is the one kat wasn't even like that......when he first showed up he was hella legit.....cool kat.....we were shootn' the ****....talking jive or what not....at some point were were talkin bout b!tches and fuken and fake *******.....and he was all up in the mix with his 2 cents.....but then his "partner" showed up and you could just tell.....they weren't all up on each other or nothing....I think idda beat some us if they were but you could just tell......then we asked my boi and hew as all like yeah but it's cool......they cool peeps.........we were like WTF man!!!

Dunno just having some hard time chillin' with the fruits you know.....but then I think about it and I can't believe I can be so ignant bout **** like this....cuz like I said Im not proud of it.....for the most part im pretty damn tolerant bout others..........but this in MY circle......I dunno man....I just can't do it........ it is what it is.....
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-18-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I don't think people are ignorant towards gays but intolerant as in they don't accept that because they don't like it.

Anyway, I got no problems with gay men as long as they don't start making out in front of me or start flirting with me or touch me inappropiately.

I think gay people have a mental condition that should be treated.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
            I don't think people are ignorant towards gays but intolerant as in they don't accept that because they don't like it.

Anyway, I got no problems with gay men as long as they don't start making out in front of me or start flirting with me or touch me inappropiately.

Ha so funny you bumped this.........I just had my draft on Sat and these two "dudes" quit......I guess they felt the bad vibe after the game...hahahha.......nothing more to worry about!!!!

Comment

Hey guey....porque tienes en tu sig "Gentleman Boxer" for Nelo???

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                Hey guey....porque tienes en tu sig "Gentleman Boxer" for Nelo???
                Gentleman Boxer was my screen name at the time SHARKBOY made me that sig of Alvarez.

It also says Romeo on my Gamboa sig because when MidnightSpecial made me that sig that was my screen name at the time.

If you look under my screen name JamesBond007, it says GentlemanBoxer/ROMEO because GentlemanBoxer and Romeo were my screen names in the past.

Comment

Gentleman Boxer was my screen name at the time SHARKBOY made me that sig of Alvarez.

It also says Romeo on my Gamboa sig because when MidnightSpecial made me that sig that was my screen name at the time.

If you look under my screen name JamesBond007, it says GentlemanBoxer/ROMEO because GentlemanBoxer and Romeo were my screen names in the past.
                  Ahhhhhhh.....I though that was a nickname for Nelo.....hahaha I was like WTF???

Comment

Working...
                  X