X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play a song from your hometown

This is peg city, ice like Winnipeg Cam'ron calls it:
    https://youtu.be/5VAF3ypMS84

I used to listen to a lot of indie nerd rap stuff outta Winnipeg, Brandon and Churchill and other places round your way.

Peanuts and Corn was the small label. Guys like Mcenroe, John Smith, Pip Skid to name a few. Not very well known but made some cool music.

I wouldn't want to post any local music from my home town cause it would be wack AF.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          I used to listen to a lot of indie nerd rap stuff outta Winnipeg, Brandon and Churchill and other places round your way.

Peanuts and Corn was the small label. Guys like Mcenroe, John Smith, Pip Skid to name a few. Not very well known but made some cool music.

I wouldn't want to post any local music from my home town cause it would be wack AF.
          I met pip skid, mad chill guy, had red eyes from being up all night before performing at a show. The kids at work were making fun of him that he was high, due to his sunglasses. It was pretty funny because I don't think he even touches that stuff, but it was funny him explaining to the kids that he was up all night lol, he was sipping on a Perrier water with shades on lol. After I met him I went out and bought the peanut and corn album. There is a relic that pip skid once doused himself with a cooler of Gatorade one show lol it's like he comes alive on the mic and leaves that mad chill stuff aside lol

Comment

Ima claim Manchester because I spent a lotta years in the city and Stockport's only got 10cc and Blossoms and I ain't a fan of either....

Ladies and gents, the Buzzcocks, a touch before my best years but part of themetrack of my misspent youth nonethelsss, cheap cider on the park bench under the sodium glow and fumbling fingers warm and sticky in the local punk chicks...

Orgasm addict

Well you tried it just the once
            found it alright for kicks
            But now you find out that
            it's a habit that sticks...

ATG Lyric
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-15-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
              I met pip skid, mad chill guy, had red eyes from being up all night before performing at a show. The kids at work were making fun of him that he was high, due to his sunglasses. It was pretty funny because I don't think he even touches that stuff, but it was funny him explaining to the kids that he was up all night lol, he was sipping on a Perrier water with shades on lol. After I met him I went out and bought the peanut and corn album. There is a relic that pip skid once doused himself with a cooler of Gatorade one show lol it's like he comes alive on the mic and leaves that mad chill stuff aside lol
              Haha cool story thanks

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Haha cool story thanks
                No doubt, it's too bad that Brooklyn from Winnipeg's most passed on (rip) lord rest his soul. Not all many are in it for the music, they keep messing with the streets not leaving that stuff in the past. Peg's most were on top for a while though (catchy tunes, real G's) heck their Spotify has 5 million downloads of "all that I know" if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
                  This is peg city, ice like Winnipeg Cam'ron calls it:
                  https://youtu.be/5VAF3ypMS84
                  Groups you never heard of that didn't make it big. Black n brown productions ???

In LA kid frost..

I can go on but you to young to know my friend

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    You still don't give credit to me for humiliating sunspace and slapping up Saiblo...

You looked so stupid in that poll and you do even know street rappers from Compton or the Bay.

Still got me on ignore like a fake lil boy?

Comment

Working...
                    X