No announcement yet.

Classified the rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classified the rapper

So I've been looking around for tickets for October, classified the rapper is playing in my city for 40$ a pop. This dude has made bangers across Canada. A dope white emcee. He probably made a guap off of that oh oh oh Canada song, hey everybody in rap has that one big hit! In his case he recorded multiple albums, made sick beats and did a lot of touring.
    On the subject of Canadian emcees- who goes the hardest? Northern touch is a goofy song, most tdot stuff is corny. Checkmate and concise are ok at most. There was this one rapper though, syntifik made one album then exited the game! He was great but dl incognito is the ()it.

Speaking of hip hop, what do y'all think of the group heiroglyphics? I think they were staples in the underground but they only dropped two albums, third eye vision and full circle. Which were classics yet I wished for more. I kinda see them as the Wu Tang of the underground.

Speaking of Wu bangers, I like pass the bone by masts Killa, gotta fix my movie box so I can watch their saga again. Who here is bumping hip hop still? I think it's a corny genre at times, grown men trying to bless grown men, or else grown men dissing grown men or women. The worst ish talker is the game, quite honestly I don't read up on it- it doesn't interest me but like krs one said:

Hip hop is hydrogen iodine phosphorous hydrogen oxygen phosphorous. That's hip hop.

Your guys" views???
Working...
X