Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been in Facebook jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been in Facebook jail

I got a 3 day restriction on Facebook because I was arguing with her about Rape culture.
    I just asked her for proof that rape isn't demonized in today's cultures.
    She would reply with blahhhs and my friend got assaulted on campus and men are pigs and more blaaaah.
    So I told her that she should have been bullied when she was younger so she wouldn't be so confidently stupid.

You feel comfortable brazenly talking about rape on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      You feel comfortable brazenly talking about rape on Facebook?
      Why would you not be able to talk about ANYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I got a 3 day restriction on Facebook because I was arguing with her about Rape culture.
        She would reply with blahhhs and my friend got assaulted on campus and men are pigs and more blaaaah.
        So I told her that she should have been bullied when she was younger so she wouldn't be so confidently stupid.
        Im sure her therapist will be rich after that one!

I don't do social media for a lot of reasons. One of the many being there is no tolerance for divergent opinions. I don't know how she could give you proof of a negative, but its silly of her to be so truculent about men. Men have a tough time these days... Young men can get quite fired up, and if they are percieved as being just a bit out of line, the consequences are dire.

Yet many women have no sympathy. Men often are expected to be assertive in trying to bed a woman... You get the wrong woman, your life could be ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          You shouldve cyber raped her with a Dic Pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            You shouldve cyber raped her with a Dic Pic.
            I approve this message

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Im sure her therapist will be rich after that one!

I don't do social media for a lot of reasons. One of the many being there is no tolerance for divergent opinions. I don't know how she could give you proof of a negative, but its silly of her to be so truculent about men. Men have a tough time these days... Young men can get quite fired up, and if they are perceived as being just a bit out of line, the consequences are dire.

Yet many women have no sympathy. Men often are expected to be assertive in trying to bed a woman... You get the wrong woman, your life could be ruined.
              You prove a negative by proving another positive. Now it can't always be done in an argument, but it often can and there's nothing wrong with asking someone to back up their claims with proof. For instance, in this example, the woman could've shown how rape IS portrayed in our culture. She could post a news story, maybe an article or video, movie or TV show clips depicting how rape victims are portrayed after the act occurs.

I'd say don't bother arguing with people like that anymore if you can avoid it because you'll rarely change their minds.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
              Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.