Asian man deadly assaulted, left-wing blames “white nationalism”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    A couple of my Asian friends have had insults hurled at them. People thought they were somehow responsible for COVID.

Leave a comment:

• Alf Stewart
    replied
    I said years ago to my mother when I was around 16yo that it looks like the future “acceptable” discrimination will be against straight, white, Christian males. It was slightly tongue in cheek however it seems like this seems to be a group of people in which identity politics loves to attack.

The western world of all sexes and races need to stand against the mentally deficient WOKE identity politics idiots.

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    white nationalists though

Leave a comment:

• ThomasParson
    replied
    What's going on here, we're a little behind on the big news!

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    The hits just keep on coming...

https://twitter.com/AsianDawn4/statu...06876921810946

Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 03-30-2021, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 1bad65
    replied
    Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

Blacks just aren't like other people gotta be something different in their brains to make them think this way. Slavery ****ed them up big time.
    Jews suffered through The Holocaust, and you don't see them acting like that.

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I still don’t get why Asian Americans are being singled out?
    Just like the Jews, they are singled out because many have become successful with hard work. Unlike the attackers, who would rather blame others than go out and work legally. ......Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-29-2021, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    End of video the store owners shut the door and don’t bother to help either. The world is getting colder and colder.

Asian woman walking to church seriously injured in suspected Midtown hate crime

A racist attacker beat an Asian woman who was walking to her Midtown church on Monday morning in a suspected hate-driven attack that was captured on video, police and sources said.

The unidentified suspect allegedly hurled anti-Asian statements as he punched and kicked the 65-year-old woman on West 43rd Street near Ninth Avenue at about 11:40 a.m., according to cops.

“F—k you, you don’t belong here,” the brute yelled at the woman, according to sources.

Video footage of the attack provided by police shows the suspect kicking the victim to the ground — then kicking her in the head several times as she was on the ground.

The suspect ran off and was still being sought Monday night, police said.

The woman, who suffered a fractured pelvis in the beating, was taken to NYU Langone Hospital in stable condition, authorities said.

The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force is investigating, police said.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/asian-...wn-hate-crime/

Leave a comment:

• Theodore
    replied
    Eh, media is blowing this out of proportion, not saying that there aren't anti-Asian sentiment because of Covid, but Asians have been robbed and attacked in places like the Bay area from Blacks since forever or Latino and Asian violence has been going on since the 90s with the Greenlight.

Leave a comment:

• Boxfan83
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I was just shyt talking a little but deleted it, you’re a good guy, and I didn’t want to say something you didn’t deserve. No hard feelings.
    None taken Amigo. Trust me I have my frustrations with my Church but I have to keep faith.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X