Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian man deadly assaulted, left-wing blames “white nationalism”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    There is a serious running theme with these attacks on Asians. It's that ALL the attackers are American. Black, white, Hispanic. But all American. It doesn't matter that most the attacks are done by black ppl they are black Americans.

    Just like when endless Muslims were attacked after 9-11 just cuz some extremist psyco nutcases did something Americans didn't have the mental ability to see not all Muslims are walking around with suicide vests and pilots licences.

    You Yanks are good fun but your all fkked in the head.

    ​​​


    ​​








    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​


    https://time.com/5947862/anti-asian-...ing-worldwide/

    really? I don’t think we have that market cornered, plenty of ignorant people to go around.

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      There is a serious running theme with these attacks on Asians. It's that ALL the attackers are American. Black, white, Hispanic. But all American. It doesn't matter that most the attacks are done by black ppl they are black Americans.

      Just like when endless Muslims were attacked after 9-11 just cuz some extremist psyco nutcases did something Americans didn't have the mental ability to see not all Muslims are walking around with suicide vests and pilots licences.

      You Yanks are good fun but your all fkked in the head.

      ​​​


      ​​








      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​


      Their former president said to take on China but you know the common man in America will see all Asians as Chinese.

      Comment


      • #43
        Who specifically posted that? The left wing is as vast as the right wing these days. Both sides could easily be split up into 4 sides. Biden vs AOC vs Trump vs Mitch.

        But yea there are obviously AOC liberals who are as stupid as Trumptard conservative. The extremes of both parties are living on a whole different plane of reality.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          There is a serious running theme with these attacks on Asians. It's that ALL the attackers are American. Black, white, Hispanic. But all American. It doesn't matter that most the attacks are done by black ppl they are black Americans.

          Just like when endless Muslims were attacked after 9-11 just cuz some extremist psyco nutcases did something Americans didn't have the mental ability to see not all Muslims are walking around with suicide vests and pilots licences.

          You Yanks are good fun but your all fkked in the head.

          ​​​


          ​​








          ​​​​​​
          ​​​​


          You aren't wrong. There are a lot of Americans who are EASILY lead into racist bs & from that racist bs some even go more extreme into racial violence.
          Damn Wicked likes this.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

            How is it everyone that was at the capitol thing was identified but we can't identify half of ppl doing this bsht in plain daylight with cameras???
            Oh its coming. I doubt random places got the same technology as the federal government is using to identify folks right now doe. But don't worry crime is gonna get a massive face lift in the next decade or two. With all the info that'll be in the hands of AI that law enforcement has if you are on camera committing a crime you are as good as locked up.

            Comment


            • #46
              I still don’t get why Asian Americans are being singled out?

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                THE HATE CONTINUES: Black Woman Filmed Pulling An Asian Woman's Hair, Punching Her In Philly

                Video gone viral shows a black woman assaulting an Asian woman in front of a police cruiser in broad daylight in Philadelphia. Nearby witnessing cheer her on and laugh.

                It is unclear where the police were or why the woman assaulting was not arrested or at least topped.

                Black on Asian hate has been a focus on social media of late, making many videos like this viral on Reddit and Twitter.

                https://vidmax.com/video/203174-the-...-her-in-philly
                I know u erased your original reply but that was a low blow Dempsey... its cool tho, I get the frustration.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

                  I know u erased your original reply but that was a low blow Dempsey... its cool tho, I get the frustration.
                  I was just shyt talking a little but deleted it, you’re a good guy, and I didn’t want to say something you didn’t deserve. No hard feelings.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

                    I was just shyt talking a little but deleted it, you’re a good guy, and I didn’t want to say something you didn’t deserve. No hard feelings.
                    None taken Amigo. Trust me I have my frustrations with my Church but I have to keep faith.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Eh, media is blowing this out of proportion, not saying that there aren't anti-Asian sentiment because of Covid, but Asians have been robbed and attacked in places like the Bay area from Blacks since forever or Latino and Asian violence has been going on since the 90s with the Greenlight.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP