Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Why does anyone live in San Fran

It’s a crap h0e and overpriced
    Ill tell you why because I have spent most of my adult life here, first in grad school, then met my wife, etc. I thought about this very issue. Why! Why!! Why!!!? And here is what I decided. As a guy you can understand this: When you were dating, assuming you are not now lol... You ever meet "that girl?" This girl? She is the biggest pain in the rear, she is trouble, difficult... But when she dolls up... when she smiles a certain way, in the sack... she is second to none. You tell yourself "she is not worth the damn trouble!" But then there she is in the nicest firm fitting jeans, long legs, blouse showing that cleavige, and... that smell... the smell of leather mixed with perfume (that is the smell my first sweatheart had it still drives me nuts) and your like "oh man... cannot resist!"

That is the perfect analogy for San Francisco. The people generally suck here, it is over crowded, the social problems, the local gov is corrupt and will bankrupt your a s s, and the bankrupcy judge is crooked as Lombard street (thats a fact)... But on a nice day, going through Golden Gate Park, riding through the Presidio, and the ocean... Its so hard to resist this place. It is beautiful... then you combine the memories...

Comment

do you just sit up all day and look for racial mess to post?

Comment

lol larry got a nerve struck since a bunch of his brotha's beating on little old asians.
        Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
          lol larry got a nerve struck since a bunch of his brotha's beating on little old asians.
          I don't know why he mad

He went to Houston to beat up a little Asian

Comment

Heinevendoonuffin

Edit: Whoops, he did that shít

Comment

Stupid take on the event to blame an ideology for what is actually a relatively rare occurence. What is not so rare are Vietnamese, Chinese, and other Asian gangs, killing, exploiting, and being incredibly cruel to the Asian community knowing many older Asians will not go to the police. That happens a lot...

These people blaming white nationalists are an insult to common sense, and to their community.

Notice in this article no ethnic group is mentioned... Makes me very suspicious considering that Asian gangs know about the holiday and when people are "shopping" and withdrawing cash for gifts.

https://sanjosespotlight.com/san-jos...ian-americans/

It is known that during the Chinese New Year, cash is often demanded, as protection money, etc... These rackets are run by Asian gangs... They will murder, maine, kidnap, etc... This is common knowledge.
              Last edited by billeau2; 02-25-2021, 05:45 PM.

Comment

DID ‘WHITE SUPREMACISTS’ ROB A MAN OF HIS WHEELCHAIR AND BEAT HIM? NO PICS!

San Francisco man viciously beaten, robbed of wheelchair by four men in SoMa, police say

A disabled San Francisco man was viciously attacked and robbed of his motorized wheelchair by four unidentified men, San Francisco police say.

The victim, a 60-year-old man whose identity has not been confirmed by police, was in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood last Wednesday evening when police say four men walked by him and commented on his wheelchair.

Then, he was struck in the face by one of the men — and forced off his wheelchair by the other three and shoved onto the street.

While one of the suspects escaped on his wheelchair toward Mission Street, another one kicked the victim repeatedly while he was on the road, police say. The victim sustained non-life threatening injuries. He was not hospitalized after the attack, an SFPD spokesman told SFGATE.

The man was able to crawl out of the street and back onto the sidewalk to get home despite his injuries.

“This report is shocking,” San Francisco police spokesman Robert Rueca told KPIX. “It’s definitely shocking for us and we take reports of pretty horrible incidents.”

Police are asking for anyone with information to call or text the SFPD tip line. In a post documenting the attack, police shared a stock photo of the wheelchair — a Quantum Q6 Edge model. None of the four suspects have been identified, nor has anyone been arrested in connection with the assault.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article...a-15975368.php

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

San Francisco man viciously beaten, robbed of wheelchair by four men in SoMa, police say

A disabled San Francisco man was viciously attacked and robbed of his motorized wheelchair by four unidentified men, San Francisco police say.

The victim, a 60-year-old man whose identity has not been confirmed by police, was in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood last Wednesday evening when police say four men walked by him and commented on his wheelchair.

Then, he was struck in the face by one of the men — and forced off his wheelchair by the other three and shoved onto the street.

While one of the suspects escaped on his wheelchair toward Mission Street, another one kicked the victim repeatedly while he was on the road, police say. The victim sustained non-life threatening injuries. He was not hospitalized after the attack, an SFPD spokesman told SFGATE.

The man was able to crawl out of the street and back onto the sidewalk to get home despite his injuries.

“This report is shocking,” San Francisco police spokesman Robert Rueca told KPIX. “It’s definitely shocking for us and we take reports of pretty horrible incidents.”

Police are asking for anyone with information to call or text the SFPD tip line. In a post documenting the attack, police shared a stock photo of the wheelchair — a Quantum Q6 Edge model. None of the four suspects have been identified, nor has anyone been arrested in connection with the assault.

Be on the lookout for a guy in a white sheet riding around in a wheelchair

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

How is it everyone that was at the capitol thing was identified but we can't identify half of ppl doing this bsht in plain daylight with cameras???

Comment

I'm MexiCAN and a group of black ppl coming to me has me on tilt and I'll cross the street.

Comment

Working...
                      X