Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian man deadly assaulted, left-wing blames “white nationalism”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost that is a huge stretch. The only benefit to interpreting this that way is the ability to exploit the situation for political purposes.

If someone had don't this with a Trump quote, you, Hew and others response would be he didn't say it specifically.

Just use the same standard here you would in that situation.

Aren't you guys tired of Politicizing and stretching everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      joseph5620

Stop killing Asians you bigotted freak!
      I'm living rent free in your head I see. You're still triggered after I made a fool out of you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I'm living rent free in your head I see. You're still triggered after I made a fool out of you lol.
        How many more joe? How many more must go before you change your ways?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i've said this before and i'll say it again... blacks does not take responsibility for their own kind and this is not meant to be racist in any way... go and read the comments posted on hip hop pages about this incident.. it's filled with racist comments.. mofos bringing up incidents that happened in china with the africans there using that to justify the attacks here in the US.

any other group of race will not respond the same way lots of blacks does about this matter.. this will never fly in a hispanic community, they will take care of it, even if it's their own kind going and doing these attacks, the hispanic community will find that person and check that person.
          Blacks just aren't like other people gotta be something different in their brains to make them think this way. Slavery ****ed them up big time.
          Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

real life Clayton Bigsby

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i've said this before and i'll say it again... blacks does not take responsibility for their own kind and this is not meant to be racist in any way... go and read the comments posted on hip hop pages about this incident.. it's filled with racist comments.. mofos bringing up incidents that happened in china with the africans there using that to justify the attacks here in the US.

any other group of race will not respond the same way lots of blacks does about this matter.. this will never fly in a hispanic community, they will take care of it, even if it's their own kind going and doing these attacks, the hispanic community will find that person and check that person.
              same kinda stuff was happening to Asians in the late 70’s and 80’s when Japanese cars were flooding the market ( because consumers wanted them) and people who lost jobs were lashing out at all Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                I find this whole thing absolutely bizarre. Blacks complaining about racism and wanting equality yet they're the main ones going around assaulting asians
                It’s on the news here in Tokyo and unfortunately, the video clips that the media is showing are all black men.

Comment

that white nationalist has the darkest tan I have ever seen.
                  Beercules likes this.

Comment

Was it the same white nationalist black dudes that beat up Juicy Smollett?
                    Fists_of_Fury and Vlad_ like this.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4-...heOfficerTatum off topic but still good

Comment

Working...
                      X