Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian man deadly assaulted, left-wing blames “white nationalism”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asian man deadly assaulted, left-wing blames “white nationalism”

    https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...7Ctwgr%5Etweet




    https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/teen...eath-of-elder/



    80 year old Asian man suffered an unprovoked deadly attack from 19 year old Antoine Watson, resulting in Asian man's death.

    Left wing activist blaming white nationalism for the crime, but Antoine isn't white.


    Does this make any sense?
    Is this a real life Clayton Bigsby sort of thing? Lmao.

    The stupidity.

    Would love to see how the morons here try and justify and explain this.


    Dag nabbit I can't stand the radical leftist idiots who destroy everything.


    If you're democrat because you're pro-choice, anti-gun, progressive tax, etc. then that's fine. Those beliefs have points as do the opposite arguments of each.


    But when these evil imbeciles start spewing ish like this, blaming a murder of an Asian man, by a black man, on white nationalism....just stfu and gtfoh. You have no credibility.

  • #2
    Liberals are too chicken **** to tell it like it is. Their go to is to blame white supremacy for everything

    Cowards.

    Comment


    • #3
      Typical republican politics at play. The flyer doesn't state anything of the sort. This is a stretch by a young white male online desperate to justify his bigotry and drive a wedge because he can't exploit it if the groups work together to address this issue in the community.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Big Dumb View Post
        Typical republican politics at play. The flyer doesn't state anything of the sort. This is a stretch by a young white male online desperate to justify his bigotry and drive a wedge because he can't exploit it if the groups work together to address this issue in the community.


        The Twitter user who posted this news is actually a gay Vietnamese dude.

        But then again, you are the big dumb.

        Comment


        • #5
          I find this whole thing absolutely bizarre. Blacks complaining about racism and wanting equality yet they're the main ones going around assaulting asians

          Comment


          • #6
            Why does anyone live in San Fran

            It’s a crap h0e and overpriced

            Comment


            • #7
              joseph5620

              Stop killing Asians you bigotted freak!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                I find this whole thing absolutely bizarre. Blacks complaining about racism and wanting equality yet they're the main ones going around assaulting asians
                i've said this before and i'll say it again... blacks does not take responsibility for their own kind and this is not meant to be racist in any way... go and read the comments posted on hip hop pages about this incident.. it's filled with racist comments.. mofos bringing up incidents that happened in china with the africans there using that to justify the attacks here in the US.

                any other group of race will not respond the same way lots of blacks does about this matter.. this will never fly in a hispanic community, they will take care of it, even if it's their own kind going and doing these attacks, the hispanic community will find that person and check that person.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Typical republican politics at play. The flyer doesn't state anything of the sort. This is a stretch by a young white male online desperate to justify his bigotry and drive a wedge because he can't exploit it if the groups work together to address this issue in the community.
                  Actually the flyer does...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ralex View Post
                    Liberals are too chicken **** to tell it like it is. Their go to is to blame white supremacy for everything

                    Cowards.
                    If we deny a problem and refuse to acknowledge it, how do we fix it?

                    That goes with everything. Whether it be white nationalism or black crime.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP