Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why havenít American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok for the last time. Why haven’t men pushed for it being legal in every state. Forget that federal and state laws. My question why haven’t anybody push forward in every place in United States.

Comment

Most guys are two weak and broke to afford that lifestyle.
      king Solomon had all kinds of wimmin.

Comment

It doesn't need to be legal is why, law enforcement doesn't put any serious effort into stopping it anymore.

Prostitution in many forms is happening everywhere, a large portion of relationships are a prostitution situation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          It doesn't need to be legal is why, law enforcement doesn't put any serious effort into stopping it anymore.

Prostitution in many forms is happening everywhere, a large portion of relationships are a prostitution situation here.
          Yep, and just like with prostitutes, a lot of dudes get ripped off.

Paying money and still don't get none

Comment

The idea of paying for sex is like paying someone to be your friend...and then wanting no part of you in an hours time.

Imho

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
              The idea of paying for sex is like paying someone to be your friend...and then wanting no part of you in an hours time.

Imho
              Alot of platonic and sexual relationships are in some form like this, people giving up their time or bjs for what they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Yep, and just like with prostitutes, a lot of dudes get ripped off.

Paying money and still don't get none
                Yup, some can't even get a text back while when I was homeless I knew a guy who was also on the streets with a smoking hot gf.

Lesson? Never pay for it, you don't need to just stop being a poosy boy white knighting and simping.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Alot of platonic and sexual relationships are in some form like this, people giving up their time or bjs for what they can get.
                  I mean, hoes serve a purpose...having sex with just about anyone who has $20. That includes the ugly, the deformed and the obese. Who normally would go through life virgins.

Comment

I just saw Derrick jaxn situation.

Comment

I am definitely open to polygamy. I may move to Africa at one point in my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X