Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why havenít American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Nevada legalizes everything. Been there since they legalized weed and you can smell it all over the place when walking the strip.

Question:
    Why haven’t American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Answer:
    They have, ******. In the state of Nevada, and Utah Territory, prior to statehood. Are you ******ed or just illiterate?

Comment

I cant see why anyone would want 1 wife yet alone multiple ones

Comment

Prostitution I can see happening. There's a growing population of men that can't get pu$$y and it's driving productivity down.

I don't see Polygamy happening. Unless you're a powerful man, it's not the dream it's cracked up to be. There's a reason that throughout history more women have procreated than men. You can say a lot about where religion went wrong, but the ancestor's were pretty smart in trying to enforce monogamy as the norm. Having a woman and a family essentially gives the Average Joe something to look forward too and a reason to be productive. Without the dream of that happening, society will go up in flames from the amount of men dropping out of the game.

Comment

Polygamy is only illegal due to tax reasons. Prostitution is legal in Nevada, likely will have to be done state level similar to cannabis

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

It’s not legal state wide in Nevada. Prostitution
            It's only in certain counties - not Las Vegas, I forget the mileage. It's a certain mile limit from counties that don't allow it. I think it's like a 60 mile drive to place like the Bunny Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

Question:
              Why haven’t American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Answer:
              They have, ******. In the state of Nevada, and Utah Territory, prior to statehood. Are you ******ed or just illiterate?
              It’s not nation wide. How many times do I have to say it. Nation wide for the people who are deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
                I cant see why anyone would want 1 wife yet alone multiple ones
                Half the world people are in these types of marriages and also Muslim countries.

Comment

It’s not nation wide. How many times do I have to say it. Nation wide for the people who are deaf.

prostitution isn't federally regulated. for the people who are dumb as ****ing rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

prostitution isn't federally regulated. for the people who are dumb as ****ing rocks.
                    My post is why didn’t men push further prostitution legalized nationwide. You have to read between the lines. It’s not legal in every state. My question why haven’t anybody pushed it legal in every state. Nation wide.

Comment

My post is why didn’t men push further prostitution legalized nationwide.
                      You must read between the lines most states it isn’t legal lol. Dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X