Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why havenít American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post

America is not as liberal as many who live outside the country think. It's just that the media is liberal and that's how America is viewed by others. We do have polygamist communities in the U.S. but their marriages are not considered legal by the government. I think if it was legal without the divorce penalties more would do it but it would probably be based more on the enjoyment of having multiple sexual partners rather than anything else. There is a thing going on now called throuple which is defined as a balanced, consensual, and committed relationship between three partners.
    Alright so you’re not in favor of it or prostitution. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

Alright so you’re not in favor of it or prostitution. Got it.
      Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. I'm a live and let live person. Personally it's not for me but I don't really have a problem with it. Thing is, marriage and divorce laws in the U.S. are so strict and etched into our culture they'd be difficult to change, although progress has been made in recognizing interracial unions and same sex couplings. As for prostitution I don't have a problem with that either. In fact, it's legal in many counties in my residence of Nevada. It used to be legal in Rhode Island up until about 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. I'm a live and let live person. Personally it's not for me but I don't really have a problem with it. Thing is, marriage and divorce laws in the U.S. are so strict and etched into our culture they'd be difficult to change, although progress has been made in recognizing interracial unions and same sex couplings. As for prostitution I don't have a problem with that either. In fact, it's legal in many counties in my residence of Nevada. It used to be legal in Rhode Island up until about 15 years ago.
        It’s pretty open in New England. Rhode Island and Connecticut have “stripclubs” with beds in the back. And don’t get me started with China town in Boston.

Comment

last thing America needs is more ways to get off without learning how to interact with women

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            last thing America needs is more ways to get off without learning how to interact with women
            Please explain.

Comment

There are huge benefits to legalisation of prostitution on all sides, including the wh0res.

As for polygamy, who really cares?

The liberals and especially the LGBTQ mafia want to legalize sex with kids first, that's the priority.

Comment

Never heard of Nevada or Utah? Don't have access to the internet? Polygamy was legal in the Utah Territory and prostitution is currently legal in some counties in Nevada. Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                  Never heard of Nevada or Utah? Don't have access to the internet? Polygamy was legal in the Utah Territory and prostitution is currently legal in some counties in Nevada. Dumbass.
                  Nevada legalizes everything. Been there since they legalized weed and you can smell it all over the place when walking the strip.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    I am talking about it being legal in all 50 states. Dumbass.

not just counties. All states, all areas ( minus school zones).

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Nevada legalizes everything. Been there since they legalized weed and you can smell it all over the place when walking the strip.
                      It’s not legal state wide in Nevada. Prostitution
                      Last edited by JcLazyX210; 03-01-2021, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X