Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why havenít American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_1_title_rich Why havenít American men ever push to legalize Prostitution or Polygamy?

Every year it seems like women are getting more rights while men rights in America are getting smaller.

If a women can have the power to put a man on child support, abort a Baby and take half of your money after marriage.

Wouldn’t it be seem like prostitution would be a cheaper alternative for most single men or men just looking for sex?

If a women is not being forced and liked sex why can’t she sell her body ? ( I feel like feminist would support it ).

Also polygamy is just as old as prostitution. If it’s not forced and if a man or women can afford it why isn’t this still not legal. Please don’t go biblical cuz we now have gay marriage.

In 2021 I don’t feel feel like these things would make anything worse. Might make things better.

What’s your thoughts ? You think one of these will be legal in America in the next 20 years ?

I honestly think prostitution will be first.

There’s two kinds of customers

Guys who just need to bust a nut

And males who can’t be without female affection

You’re likely a normal guy. But there are outright weak dorks who get suicidal without a b11tch that makes them feel special

Group 2 is a huge segment of the males who need marriage market

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      There's two kinds of customers

Guys who just need to bust a nut

And males who can't be without female affection

You're likely a normal guy. But there are outright weak dorks who get suicidal without a b11tch that makes them feel special
      I need a bish to make me feel special, mudabish

Comment

Polygamy is never going to go mainstream in America.
        Prostitution is somewhere down the pipe though. You asked whether it will happen within 20 years and I’d say it happens exactly 20 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          I need a bish to make me feel special, mudabish
          I doubt you are

We're talking unattractive dudes who send tons of cash to internet strippers [webcam models] for pleasant conversation

Meanwhile her pimp takes the money and is laughing on his way to the bank

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Every year it seems like women are getting more rights while men rights in America are getting smaller.

If a women can have the power to put a man on child support, abort a Baby and take half of your money after marriage.

Wouldn't it be seem like prostitution would be a cheaper alternative for most single men or men just looking for sex?

If a women is not being forced and liked sex why can't she sell her body ? ( I feel like feminist would support it ).

Also polygamy is just as old as prostitution. If it's not forced and if a man or women can afford it why isn't this still not legal. Please don't go biblical cuz we now have gay marriage.

In 2021 I don't feel feel like these things would make anything worse. Might make things better.

What's your thoughts ? You think one of these will be legal in America in the next 20 years ?

I honestly think prostitution will be first.
            I would definitely leave my wife if it was legal I wouldn't need her at all if that was the case

Comment

Full drug legalization will come first, imo.

But you never know.

States have budget issues. Politicians saw the windfall weed/drugs are in terms of tax revenue, they'll figure out one day that prostitution will bring the $$$ as well.

The don't call them "vice" crimes for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I doubt you are

We're talking unattractive dudes who send tons of cash to internet strippers [webcam models] for pleasant conversation

Meanwhile her pimp takes the money and is laughing on his way to the bank
                Those are some weak bishes, mayne

Comment

Because we are a bunch of c u c k s now.

Comment

Those are very good ideas the problem with polygamy is insurance carriers would lobby against it because they would have to carry many ppl and I could see 10 ppl now in probate court trying to see who gets what after death and prostitution promotes fornication and std’s, I like affection not an infection I need all the women that put my wewe in to belong to me and that only leave me to 1 but if at all possible I’m willing to adapt to change

Comment

Working...
                    X