No announcement yet.

Good New Foods & Cuisines You Ate Recently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good New Foods & Cuisines You Ate Recently

I’ve done my favorite foods fried chicken and steak too much lately.

What are some new dishes you had recently that you like

Not recent considering it was a year ago just before the pandemic, I tried Ethiopian food and really liked it, very close to Indian food too surprisingly. Nice coffee too!

Comment

I started eating lamb chops. Season them with salt and pepper and pan cook them. I make a sauce with milk, sour cream, horseradish and dill that I drizzle atop them when they are done.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
        I started eating lamb chops. Season them with salt and pepper and pan cook them. I make a sauce with milk, sour cream, horseradish and dill that I drizzle atop them when they are done.
        Lamb is great wish it was as common as chicken and beef in America

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Arby's has lamb in their Greek gyros. They are surprisingly good for a fast food joint.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Greek and other Mediterranean restaurants have it on their menu, so do Jamaican & Indian restaurants. It’s very common depending on the cuisine.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Arby's has lamb in their Greek gyros. They are surprisingly good for a fast food joint.
              arby been around forever and I’ve yet to have it

Looks good for fast food. Must be better than artificial McDonald’s

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Greek and other Mediterranean restaurants have it on their menu, so do Jamaican & Indian restaurants. It’s very common depending on the cuisine.
              had Indian can taste why it so popular

Heard lot of good things about Jamaican. And they do spicy food well too

Comment

Working...
              X