No announcement yet.

Rate biden As a Speaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post

It's fake news though, Trump didn't mock his disability. Just because you're in a wheelchair doesn't mean you can get away with telling lies and not expect to get called out for it.

The disabled journalist was talking ****, and Trump mocked him for it just like everyone else.
    Everything Trumptards disagree with has turned into fake news. Fake doesn't = disagree.

He mocked his disabilities. Thats sh^t that'd gotten HIS old ass beaten over in a lot of communities. If it woulda gotten him cheered in your community fair play to you & yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Everything Trumptards disagree with has turned into fake news. Fake doesn't = disagree.

He mocked his disabilities. Thats sh^t that'd gotten HIS old ass beaten over in a lot of communities. If it woulda gotten him cheered in your community fair play to you & yours.
      Trump didn't mock his disabilities and that isn't what I said.

It's just a media hoax, I'm sorry that you fell for it.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Biden as a speaker = near tardation. Biden as an American = POS. He is simply continuing Obamas selling out of America for the Great Reset, removing, in time, all of the great things that Trump did for our country.

To those who voted for Biden. Tell me that you still like him after our gas prices continue to rise, our grocery stores become emptied, your rents continue to rise, the dollar becomes what it is and our borders are gone. Don't come crying to me..........Rockin'

Comment

Look, here's the deal... you got China, err, Trump..er, umm, you know.. the thing. Come on, man! Gimme a break!

Comment

trash/10

people call him sleepy joe for a reason. he is so completely low energy like the rest of the democrat commie scum.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Hes gay.

All jokes aside, I have never heard him speak. But like all other presidents, he comes off like a puppet. Not his fault though. US Presidents have mostly all been puppets. If theyre not, they get killed. So Biden needs to play his role and dont veer off from what his bosses want.
              Who are his bosses?

Comment

Working...
              X