Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 cars to bring back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69 Chevy Camaro with newer drivetrain(Mercury Racing SB4 427 would be my choice engine), suspension, lights, interior, newer electric hideaway headlight system, lights, and maybe update the interior like seats, console and instrument cluster

92-95 Honda Civic hatchback with Type R K20A swap from factory. Make it awd too since it's fairly easy. 35+mpg and a reliable 11 second car with a naturally aspirated 4 cylinder. Give it S2000 seats, steering wheel and cluster. Also DC2 ITR 5 lug suspension and brakes.

FD RX7 but I would offer it with a bunch of non Mazda engines lol. Turbo k series Honda, Chevy LS, and Toyota 2JZ.

Comment

Auto makers should consider bring back some of the classics for a year and watch their sales skyrocket. Remake a '65 Mustang, a '68 Camaro, '57 Chevy, '53 - '66 Impala and Malibu, '72 Chevelle, etc. VW can bring back the bus with classic design. Roll out a couple of classic pick-up trucks from '48 - '66. Classic designs with modern tech.

Comment

68-71 Chevy Chevelle
        68-70 Dodge Charger(a retro looking two door version. The four door ones they make today don't look good to me)
        Chevy El Camino

Comment

I'd buy a 2021 Chevy El Camino with the 6.2 and a 6 speed especially if they could make it about 3,600 lbs and around 38 K stripped.

Comment

Toyota Supra. That was my favorite car when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
              Toyota Supra. That was my favorite car when I was younger.
              They did bring back the Supra.

Comment

Yeah but it's got a BMW drivetrain.

Comment

Working...
                X