No announcement yet.

3 cars to bring back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 cars to bring back

3 cars to bring back either as was but more up to date or as electrics yet sporty still. To me would be pontiac the company in general a modern gto n firebird would be nice but outside cheating like such 3 cars to me would be the dodge Viper imagine that newly in 2022. Another is the chrysler crossfire bring it back make the standard srt level with the new srt level pushin 430hp so atleast. The last n 3rd car would be the mazda rx8 yet with a better engine more hp better performance as well

Delorean. They fkked it up 1st time around but it was gorgeous. Remake it and make it as great as it looked.

The original Mini Cooper S. The shape that was rolling over the big cars at the Le Man rally. Nothing, and I mean nothing handled like a mini.

And Herbie. The real Herbie. Not any old Bug Beetle it has to be Herbie, wins races, helps old ladies and little kids who are in peril. I can tell you from experience that you won't get those types of features from a Honda Fkking Civic.
    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 02-17-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
      3 cars to bring back either as was but more up to date or as electrics yet sporty still. To me would be pontiac the company in general a modern gto n firebird would be nice but outside cheating like such 3 cars to me would be the dodge Viper imagine that newly in 2022. Another is the chrysler crossfire bring it back make the standard srt level with the new srt level pushin 430hp so atleast. The last n 3rd car would be the mazda rx8 yet with a better engine more hp better performance as well
      I'm a fan of Top Gear where test cars to the limit. They tested cars to bring back a few years back and suggested the Buick Roadmaster wagon. They even did an artist rendering on the updated version and If I'm honest about it i would probably buy one. I will try and find a link to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
        https://gmauthority.com/blog/2010/12...ter-wagon/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Delorean. They fkked it up 1st time around but it was gorgeous. Remake it and make it as great as it looked.

The original Mini Cooper S. The shape that was rolling over the big cars at the Le Man rally. Nothing, and I mean nothing handled like a mini.

And Herbie. The real Herbie. Not any old Bug Beetle it has to be Herbie, wins races, helps old ladies and little kids who are in peril. I can tell you from experience that you won't get those types of features from a Honda Fkking Civic.
          There were plans to bring the Delorean back. You might find photos on the net on the what the proposed car might look like.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

the Delorean should definitely be brought into the present and not back from the future

Comment

Three words...
                Buick Grand National

Comment

You guys should stick to boxing.
                  "Buick, Delorean, Chrysler's and pontiacs" should be brought back?
                  That's literally 4 of the worst manufacturers in automotive history. Ugly, poorly built, ****ty performance and horrible reliability and resale value...get that junk outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                    You guys should stick to boxing.
                    "Buick, Delorean, Chrysler's and pontiacs" should be brought back?
                    That's literally 4 of the worst manufacturers in automotive history. Ugly, poorly built, ****ty performance and horrible reliability and resale value...get that junk outta here.
                    My Jaguars do suck sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X