Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be more friction and wars with Middle East again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    CNN has gotten incredibly biased, and it began to show during the Bush administration. A majority of Americans and a majority of Congress supported the military action.
    Yes but they supported it based on a lie. Isn't that a reasonable explanation why the daily death count was added to the coverage?

CNN didn't lie about the number of deaths so I can't understand why you are more upset about the coverage than you are the actual number of Americans dying needlessly.

Comment

A majority of Americans and a majority of Congress supported the military action.
      A perfect example of "bi-partisanship" once again screwing this nation and her great people.

Whenever lifer politicians work together, almost every time We The People get hosed while they get richer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yes but they supported it based on a lie. Isn't that a reasonable explanation why the daily death count was added to the coverage?

CNN didn't lie about the number of deaths so I can't understand why you are more upset about the coverage than you are the actual number of Americans dying needlessly.
        You can act like you don't see it if you want. I don't care. Get brainwashed. I don't care.

We can go back and forth asking each other questions. Like why did they stop covering it? Did American lives not matter under Obama?

But seriously, I'm just not in the mood. I see bias when I watch CNN. Whether you see it or not is your own observation. I'm not going to try to convince you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          A perfect example of "bi-partisanship" once again screwing this nation and her great people.

Whenever lifer politicians work together, almost every time We The People get hosed while they get richer.
          Pretty much. Then one side accuses the other over something they supported themselves.

People have short memories

Comment

Pretty much. Then one side accuses the other over something they supported themselves.

People have short memories
            It's not about short memories, it's all about team loyalty.

They know what's up, but they have to deny and deflect those facts in order to maintain team loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You don't care about American lives. You don't care about any lives.

You just enjoy pushing a false narrative online that further promotes leftist/democratic agendas to help keep them in office, even if you don't really believe their crap. You still will, because that's what you've chosen to do.

Quit the charades pal.
              It's pathetic.

I already eviscerated & exposed you in the Uyghur slave thread, don't make me revive it just to spit on your ashes.

Comment

Based on past history, the odds are he will start a new war.

Every modern President, except Donald Trump, has gotten us into new wars.
                NWO equals endless wars

Comment

The United States has been involved in some **** since the Korean War

We wanted to nuke the Chinese back then.

In retrospect....

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                    I always thought your archetypal beer-swilling Trump supporter would love another war against some A-Raabz. A good ol' nuken followed by some freedom fries.
                    Plenty of bad in both political parties but the Democrats are called the party of war and with good reason.

Comment

Based on past history, the odds are he will start a new war.

Every modern President, except Donald Trump, has gotten us into new wars.
                      The only president not a politician was Trump. So, it goes hand in hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X