Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you divorce your wife if she cheated on you or would you give a second chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you divorce your wife if she cheated on you or would you give a second chance?

I know a dude who's wife cheated on him a few months ago and gave her a second chance.

What would you do in this situation?
    I would divorce her immediately
    81.25%
    I would give her a second chance. Things happen in life and would try to work through it
    12.50%
    I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation.
    6.25%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-22-2021, 01:55 PM.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Drop her immediately without hesitation. As much as I like Scottie Pippen, it was disappointing to find out that this bad azz ball player was a cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        I know a dude who's wife cheated on him a few months ago and gave her a second chance.

Second chance lol. Once somebody betrays you, that's it. Trust is no longer there.

Comment

I would punch her

Comment

im out immediatly.

Comment

I always thought I would be able to take that sort of woman back. Everyone deserves a second chance, right? Had it happen to me though and I started just randomly exploding at every little thing she did. Had to end it.

Comment

On a scale from 1 to 10, rate her

Comment

That's ur chance to dump that hoe, ur friends a simp btw.

Comment

Keep her. She becomes your number 1 wh.ore. Had a girl who stepped out and she let me do everything I wanted to do to her after that. Best head, best sex, best everything. I checked out other girls infront of her. I called other girls when she's around. After a while they will get the drift that they got relegated. She even asked me if I want a threesome for my birthday.

Believe me they are all cheaters. If she hasn't cheated yet, she hasn't ran into that guy yet.

When she cheated, she just gave you your fun ticket use it. Instead of viewing cheating negatively see it as a blessing.

Comment

Working...
                    X