What happened to a Tunney/Freedom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    He is back though. As Divine Hammer and probably other alts
    That makes sense. I put that fooktard on ignore pretty quick upon seeing his dumb ass posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I was floating the idea of providing him amnesty to come back to Boxingscene but was thoroughly overruled the majority of posters who said they don't want him back.
      Was this joking or serious? I thought I might have remembered something in the comments and suggestions section but I'm not sure.

I never knew the guy but from his reputation, why would you want him back?

Comment

guy is pure trash

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          That makes sense. I put that fooktard on ignore pretty quick upon seeing his dumb ass posts.
          yup , same style same bs

Comment

I was floating the idea of providing him amnesty to come back to Boxingscene but was thoroughly overruled the majority of posters who said they don't want him back.
            It was the Russians

I liked Freedom, yeah he was racist as **** but he really knew boxing.

Comment

Can people be redeemed and given a second chance in life? Maybe he's a 'reformed racist.'

Actually, there's no way he's not still racist

Comment

Can people be redeemed and given a second chance in life? Maybe he's a 'reformed racist.'

Actually, there's no way he's not still racist
                He had like 3263 second chances

I liked his contribution to NSB, especially his HW update thread, but the guy was kind of toxic

Comment

I wonder what hate him hate black people so much

Comment

I like Freedom. There's plenty of trolls and ****. Really his problem is he actually does what he means to well where as dudes with less ability skate by because no one ever really reports a ******. Even if they are racist.

There are several here who are more racist than Freedom. Freedom actually praised Wilder way back early in his career. Back when Seth Mitchell was on TV and Deontay was not Freedom was saying it's Deontay that should be getting the media not Mitchell. He wasn't wrong, obviously.

I'm not saying being able to praise one black man over another black man shows any lack of racism, just, there are many here I've never seen praise a black man regardless of context.

Comment

Didn’t he get in contact with the boxing gym that squealpiggy trained at? Said a bunch of messed up things.

Yeah he was a piece of work

Comment

Working...
                      X