Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antifa smashes windows at Portland's Democratic Party headquarters, and much more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Fox news online has a photo of the rioters looking it's the end of the world. 150 in Portland, 100 in Seattle, as opposed to 30,000 rioters breaking and entering the US Capitol and preventing a vote on the Senate floor.

I'm been on record here time and time again as to what to do with Antifa: shoot them on sight. But comparing what these idiots are doing in Seattle/Portland to an armed insurrection by tens of thousands of Trump supporters is like comparing apples to oranges.
    You think there was 30,000 people that broke into the capitol?????????

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      No, there were at least 30,000 trumptards milling around, threatening people and basically acting like idiots. Many of them were doing illegal acts like personal threats against Congressmen, being on Federal property without permission. I assure you it's against the law to threaten members of Congress and there are many streams with audio out there proving this fact.

More like a couple thousand who were on the Capital steps, entering Federal property illegally and who should get arrested. Maybe a thousand or so actually IN the Capital.

I can post numerous videos to prove the point. You know that as well as I do. If you don't, do a little Youtubing to prove it to yourself.

Comment

they are idiots, i said it last year and i repeat it now...pure trash

Comment

So. How is this news? Are you a beta male? Sounds like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Notice how they always try to explain it away and come up with some insane conspiracy theories.. Russia.. Ukraine.. BLM riots were caused by Right Wing plants and Police etc

Yet the minute anyone on the right says something (like there was BLM member at the capitol) the capital they scream "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS"

On MSM you have people like Don Lemon allowed to call 75m trump voters racist and bigots sadly it brain washes people like Big Dunn into believing it and even if they do.. these idiots voted for a person who has said far more racist things (Biden) and actually pushed policy that negatively effects them..
            LBJ was a vile racist, but sadly he was correct on how blacks would mindlessly vote D for the next 200 years.

What's crazy is blacks really admire LBJ, and all I saw him do for the black community was to send their sons off to fight and die in disproportionate numbers in his undeclared Vietnam War.

Comment

LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. Maybe if you weren't poor, trailer-trash, beta, and a cuck, you would have the dollars and cents to go to his presidential library in Austin to see for yourself what he did. Too poor? So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Lmao.

Plus nobody broke in. The police kindly let them in... it's on video.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Notice how they always try to explain it away and come up with some insane conspiracy theories.. Russia.. Ukraine.. BLM riots were caused by Right Wing plants and Police etc

Yet the minute anyone on the right says something (like there was BLM member at the capitol) the capital they scream "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS"

On MSM you have people like Don Lemon allowed to call 75m trump voters racist and bigots sadly it brain washes people like Big Dunn into believing it and even if they do.. these idiots voted for a person who has said far more racist things (Biden) and actually pushed policy that negatively effects them..
                  I don’t watch don lemon.

My opinion on trump voters is based on their vote, not something some media member said.

Imo Voting for trump is like voting for Farrakhan- once you do it you lose the right to claim you’re a decent human being.

Just like you and any one that likes Trump would skewer anyone that voted for Farrakhan, you are getting skewered.

Just how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. Maybe if you weren't poor, trailer-trash, beta, and a cuck, you would have the dollars and cents to go to his presidential library in Austin to see for yourself what he did. Too poor? So sad.
                    If they know LBJ and Biden’s history with racism, then they know Trump’s.

What they both want to say but lack the courage to actually post is that since blacks voted for someone with a racist past it’s ok for them to vote for Trump.

But that would mean admitting trump is a racist which they don’t want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Lmao.

Plus nobody broke in. The police kindly let them in... it's on video.
                      No, no, no

It was a failed right wing extremist coup, where insurgents stormed federal ground, and militants assaulted the Capitol in an attempt to take Congress hostage.

Comment

Working...
                      X