Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys pee in the shower?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Do you guys pee in the shower?

I do.

I mean I aim for the drain, not like I'm spraying all over the wall and ****

Of course. I'm not going to waste time drying off, or slip and break my neck just to piss in the toilet.

I remember in middle school once on a field trip, a group of us were talking when this guy busted out this story about how he had diarrhea in the shower but decided to stay in and just blast it out. Allegedly the majority of it washed down easily but he had to stomp the stubborn chunks down the grate in the drain. His cute girlfriend was standing by the whole time giggling. I admired his confidence.

Comment

I pee in the shower and brush my teeth at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I pee in the shower and brush my teeth at the same time
        This^^^

Comment

Oh most definitely. I want to do is take a dump in the ocean sometime. On my bucket list.

Comment

Of course. What kind of weirdo doesn’t?

Comment

I like to use soap as lube to wank with in the shower when time calls for it

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Of course. I'm not going to waste time drying off, or slip and break my neck just to piss in the toilet.

I remember in middle school once on a field trip, a group of us were talking when this guy busted out this story about how he had diarrhea in the shower but decided to stay in and just blast it out. Allegedly the majority of it washed down easily but he had to stomp the stubborn chunks down the grate in the drain. His cute girlfriend was standing by the whole time giggling. I admired his confidence.
                Actually I had a runny **** once and just let it rip.

No harm, no foul

Comment

I spray all over the wall and ****.

Comment

Sometimes when I'm feeling brave, I go for expert mode.

Hit the toilet while standing in the shower

Comment

Working...
                    X