Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have u had run ins with Anti-Maskers yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really.

Everyone wears a masks here in Walmart, Target big stores etc.

But PacnPbfSuck is right. Bodegas and small liquor stores in the hood nobody gives a ****

I don't think masks work, I just wear it out of courtesy

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      word damn forgot u in Cali too? north or south?

Man I was tripping until Trump lost I didnt know there was so many trumptards out here in LA???

Like all the tards meeting up in downtown LA, 90210, and HB like WTF???

Thats good that u thick skin bro. I experienced a ton of racism growing up in the midwest CHI, and im light skin so I get it from all kinds of ways! Thats one of the reasons why I moved to LA. I love how its mixed and melting pot as F out here. I smashed all kinds of different chicks when I first moved down to LA that I never would even meet if I stayed in the CHI.

Gangs was really bad too back home, thats why I laugh at these fake corny wannabes out here. Shat that gang life is so played out its sad.

But yeah these Karens need to get smacked. Hope they start arresting some if they really cross the line.
      im in south cali. Orange County.

mostly mexicans, middle easterns and asians here in OC. but suburbs and the beach area where i am are filled with caucasians. they're not as bad but they still have the authoritarian attitude thinking they got it better in life. psssshhhhh.

wannabe gangstas ain't that much of a thing anymore. not like in early and mid 2000's.

Comment

it dont matter what I think if I step in a store and they got rules we gotta follow we gotta follow them not sure why anyone doesnt understand that, especially the obnoxious entitled Karens.
        Exactly. And it's an airborne illness that's very easy to catch. So it says you're less likely to catch it, but it doesn't guarantee you don't get it. And not everybody that has it shows symptoms. So until enough people are vaccinated, wear a mask or you don't get allowed in or get kicked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          im in south cali. Orange County.

mostly mexicans, middle easterns and asians here in OC. but suburbs and the beach area where i am are filled with caucasians. they're not as bad but they still have the authoritarian attitude thinking they got it better in life. psssshhhhh.

wannabe gangstas ain't that much of a thing anymore. not like in early and mid 2000's.
          damn that sucks bro. we used to hit that club Sutra way back in the day they had mad fine hoez galore! Thirsty too lol. I dont think Sutra even exists anymore well even before the rona think they changed it to something else.

I heard OC is bad too right now for covid numbers. be safe bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Exactly. And it's an airborne illness that's very easy to catch. So it says you're less likely to catch it, but it doesn't guarantee you don't get it. And not everybody that has it shows symptoms. So until enough people are vaccinated, wear a mask or you don't get allowed in or get kicked out.
            exactly I mean whether we believe it or not is irrelevant if thats the policy to enter the god damn store then it is. if u dont like it dont shop there period. the fact that Karens act the fool and cry wolf is beyond entitlement.

Comment

it dont matter what I think if I step in a store and they got rules we gotta follow we gotta follow them not sure why anyone doesnt understand that, especially the obnoxious entitled Karens.
              Oh if a store makes me wear a mask I'll wear one. That doesn't mean I have to believe that they work especially when there's tons of science and evidence that they don't.

Comment

damn that sucks bro. we used to hit that club Sutra way back in the day they had mad fine hoez galore! Thirsty too lol. I dont think Sutra even exists anymore well even before the rona think they changed it to something else.

I heard OC is bad too right now for covid numbers. be safe bro!
                dont go to clubs much since 2003. haha.

you stay safe too brother.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  there are no face-nappy wearing fools in my country, thank god

we would laugh at them... and refuse to let them in stores and such
                  What country you from?

Comment

I was in Maine in early October. I went into a store with my family. family came out. Both had 2 kids but their kids were younger.

The parents stared at us with our masks on like he saw aliens. Mrs. Big Dunn and I stared at them the same way.

We looked at each other for about 15-30 seconds, didn't say anything, and both went about our way.

Clear that both of us were waiting for the other to comment about the mask or lack thereof.

Comment

The way I look at it those that won't wear masks aren't harming anyone but themselves and others who won't wear masks.
                      Most of the problems I've read about seem to involve pro-maskers going ballistic when encountering someone who doesn't have a mask on. Those who have had COVID-19 and those vaccinated don't need to wear masks but in my opinion should as a protection against the Pro-maskers who won't bother to ask questions before attacking.

Comment

Working...
                      X