Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLASHBACK to 2017: Rioters Smashed Windows, Set Fires During Trumpís Inauguration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLASHBACK to 2017: Rioters Smashed Windows, Set Fires During Trumpís Inauguration

FLASHBACK to 2017: Rioters Smashed Windows, Set Limousine On Fire During Trump's Inauguration; ALL CHARGES Dropped

They want you to believe that the only violent protest in the history of Washington, DC was the one that just took place at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

On the morning of President Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, hundreds of radical left-wing Antifa terrorists ascended upon Washington, DC to violently protest against the duly elected President, Donald Trump.

This angry mob of black-dressed Antifa thugs smashed storefronts and bus stops, smashed windows of store owners, and even set a black limousine on fire.

All of those proud upstanding ANTIFA “peaceful protestors”...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      FLASHBACK to 2017: Rioters Smashed Windows, Set Limousine On Fire During Trump's Inauguration; ALL CHARGES Dropped

They want you to believe that the only violent protest in the history of Washington, DC was the one that just took place at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.
      [/URL]
      Nobody wants you to believe that. We all remember this as well as the protests this summer that lasted for weeks. The one where Trump got so embarrassed reports came out he was hiding in a bunker he tear gassed peaceful protesters the next day.

What they want you to remember is Trump supporters storming the Capitol based on Trump's incitement & lies. Never forget that

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Nobody wants you to believe that. We all remember this as well as the protests this summer that lasted for weeks. The one where Trump got so embarrassed reports came out he was hiding in a bunker he tear gassed peaceful protesters the next day.

What they want you to remember is Trump supporters storming the Capitol based on Trump's incitement & lies. Never forget that
        Hiding in a bunker? Get off of NPR, another unproven claim just like the lie that he called dead soldiers suckers. You can't be this gullible.

Comment

On the morning of President Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, hundreds of radical left-wing Antifa terrorists ascended upon Washington, DC to violently protest against the duly elected President, Donald Trump.

This angry mob of black-dressed Antifa thugs smashed storefronts and bus stops, smashed windows of store owners, and even set a black limousine on fire.

leftie phaggots are just commie-supporting hypocrites

Extreme-left protester admits infiltrating Trump rally:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Did Hillary tweet them to come to the Capital and "fight"? that it would be "wild"? That she would "march on the Capital and I'll be with you"? I didn't see any "HILLARY!" signs out there.

And the liberal ABC news had it on TV so no one can say it wasn't shown.

Make no mistake; I'd have machine gunned all those Antifa into hell. Just like I would have done to the traitor Trumptards last week.

Comment

Hiding in a bunker? Get off of NPR, another unproven claim just like the lie that he called dead soldiers suckers. You can't be this gullible.
              Cowering in the White House bunker with a full diaper.

Comment

You won’t see any of this crap this

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Did Hillary tweet them to come to the Capital and "fight"? that it would be "wild"? That she would "march on the Capital and I'll be with you"? I didn't see any "HILLARY!" signs out there.

And the liberal ABC news had it on TV so no one can say it wasn't shown.

Make no mistake; I'd have machine gunned all those Antifa into hell. Just like I would have done to the traitor Trumptards last week.
                  Plenty of Congress members and Senators as well as leftist media heads encouraged the rioting and looting all year. Maxine Waters told voters to harass Trump supporters and republicans in restaurants and any place they see them in public. I can post you countless examples of the double standards that took place all year, encouraging riots, insisting protests do not need to be peaceful, etc.

Not one member of congress or senate ever called Obama a "motherf'ker" and if they did they would have been censured at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Cowering in the White House bunker with a full diaper.
                    Sources? Or just more conjecture from your usual suspects? Biden spent the entire summer hiding in his basement being fed strained carrots in his depends. Harris was blowing someone under their desk, probably another mayor.

Comment

Working...
                    X