No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game and series.

Joe Harris arguably cost the Nets this series IMO. Missing wide open threes for 7 games straight. KD was incredible but just didn’t have the supporting cast.

Credit to the Bucks though man, they finally have the defining win they needed. They have a great shot at winning it all.

Comment

• Yes, Yes, Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        I like to eat my crow with Ketchup , did not think the Bucks had the heart to win this series after game 5 collapse ..I hate the Nets so Lmfao , but TBH IMHO Nets vs Hawks would have been a very fun ECF..
        Having a bad feeling about tonight's game. Lived in Atlanta for a few years so I watched ATL teams stutter to disappointment often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

You don't watch games. You read stats.

Be quiet.
          Chico, I told you Kyrie was the key.

Comment

• Can't believe KD let it go out like that. I'm shook. I really thought they were gonna take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Can't believe KD let it go out like that. I'm shook. I really thought they were gonna take it.
              man.

He left it all on the court. I'm not hating on his performance at all.

Interesting series and good luck to the Bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

man.

He left it all on the court. I'm not hating on his performance at all.

Interesting series and good luck to the Bucks
                I'm rolling with the Suns.
                Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• I'm done with Ben, I've taken all I can, can't believe how he has gotten worse, it's f**cking disgusting.

Comment

• 76ers could have won this series in 5 games .............Respect to the Hawks , they have shooters and are balanced AF ..Ben supposed to be a star in the league ? man had 5 points ..Tobias had 24 points on 8/24 and 2/7 from 3 & they have 350+ million tied up on just those 2 ...............Lolz
                    Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Kevin Huerter was huge tonight!!

The Sixers should trade Simmons. He’s a liability offensively. They need to surround Embiid with shooters in the guard positions, he does his best work with guys like Seth and Reddick.

Comment

Working...
                      X