No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Who did they play? I habe been slacking lately.
    My Knicks , I grew up on 90s basketball being a Knicks fan my hate for them goes back that far since Riley left us for them ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
      NBA is so wack. How do they allow what is going on to happen

There’s no way it’s not Lakers/Nets in the Finals barring injury of course

its stupid. How do the Nets get to acquire Aldridge and Griffin and the Lakers get Drummond for nothing???

how do we see a starting 5 of Irving Harden Durant Griffin and Aldridge??? Or Jordan for Aldridge or Blake

just dumb and not fun to watch
      Nah. It's cool. Two to three years and they'll break up because someone will think they aren't getting their dues.

Comment

• Double header on ESPN.

​​​​​​Dallas at Boston now (Boston's city edition jerseys are ugly as hell)

Bucks at Lakers next.

Comment

• Horrible loss to the worst team in the league , fookin Knicks man ............

Comment

• Drummond looks good.

Nets 1 in the East since 2003. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              Horrible loss to the worst team in the league , fookin Knicks man ............
              102-101.

Honestly. Knicks fans should be happy, tough gritty team and they fight.

Can't lose games like that though.

My Warriors are going tk have to scrap to get into the play in

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

102-101.

Honestly. Knicks fans should be happy, tough gritty team and they fight.

Can't lose games like that though.

My Warriors are going tk have to scrap to get into the play in
                I remember saying earlier in the season I thought the Knicks would finally make the post season. Thibs has done a great job. It would be just their luck to finish 7th or 8th and lose in the play in round under this new format though wouldn’t it.

I actually think you guys are gonna sneak in too. I see you finishing 9 or 10 seed and having to play your way in though.

I think you’ll beat Memphis in the 9 vs 10 matchup but getting the 9 seed would be a massive help and then assuming Dallas beat San Antonio in the 7 vs 8 matchup, I favour GSW to beat them too, I know it’s not always the accurate reflection of how a playoff game will go but you’re 3-0 vs SA this season.

Comment

• Durant KS back

Comment

• Fookin Knicks another heartbreaking loss ............................
                    tenor.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                      Fookin Knicks another heartbreaking loss ............................
                      tenor.gif

Lmao. Hang in there.

I did see the game. So close.

Also. Durant is back

Comment

Working...
                      X