Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    IMHO Clippers played really good road games , at Staples w/ their crowd behind them I think this series is 2-2 going back to Phx..
    I can't believe PG missed those 2 shots.


    This will be a good series.


    I like this Suns team. Booker out there playing with a broken nose. Respect.

    Comment


    • ATL winning tonight.

      Comment


      • Trae Young has become a bonafide superstar during the post season. Love the way the kid plays with absolutely no fear too.
        Beercules likes this.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          ATL winning tonight.
          Good call…
          siablo14 likes this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Trae Young has become a bonafide superstar during the post season. Love the way the kid plays with absolutely no fear too.
            Very nice player. He is learning fast.


            Reminds me of Iverson in a way.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              IMHO Clippers played really good road games , at Staples w/ their crowd behind them I think this series is 2-2 going back to Phx..
              There is no clippers home crowd

              Clippers have no fans

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                Very nice player. He is learning fast.


                Reminds me of Iverson in a way.
                I was gonna make an AI comparison myself. I remember Lou Will making the comparison earlier this year and it’s stuck with me ever since.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                  Very nice player. He is learning fast.


                  Reminds me of Iverson in a way.
                  Yup.........

                  Comment


                  • Ty Lue is arguably the best coach in the league at figuring out how disrupt his opposition. IMO, he was the first guy to figure out the 73-9 Warriors, forcing their non-scorers into taking shots and making plays and that turned the 2016 finals around as we all know.

                    He’s done it again this season. 2-0 vs Dallas, figured them out won the series. 2-0 down vs Utah, figured them out won 4 straight. 2-0 down vs Phoenix and now a vast improvement in game 3 with Booker shooting like 25% from the floor. I’m rooting for the Suns and particularly CP3 but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Lue and the Clippers turn this one around too.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Ty Lue is arguably the best coach in the league at figuring out how disrupt his opposition. IMO, he was the first guy to figure out the 73-9 Warriors, forcing their non-scorers into taking shots and making plays and that turned the 2016 finals around as we all know.

                      He’s done it again this season. 2-0 vs Dallas, figured them out won the series. 2-0 down vs Utah, figured them out won 4 straight. 2-0 down vs Phoenix and now a vast improvement in game 3 with Booker shooting like 25% from the floor. I’m rooting for the Suns and particularly CP3 but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Lue and the Clippers turn this one around too.
                      Kawhi is a cool too.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP