Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Phoenix looks good. Too bad there’s no fans yet. Those fans deserve to see a playoff team live again

    Comment


    • #82
      Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Phoenix looks good. Too bad there’s no fans yet. Those fans deserve to see a playoff team live again
      Yeah they look nice.

      Comment


      • #83
        Warriors look like a lottery team

        Comment


        • #84
          Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Warriors look like a lottery team
          I miss Klay

          Comment


          • #85
            Unpopular opinion but Zion Williamson will always be a what if type of player similar to Blake Griffin

            Comment


            • #86
              Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Season started offically tonight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY between the Golden State Warriors and Brooklyn Nets.


              Los Angeles Lakers are reigning champions from the NBA Bubble.





              Any teams you guys are looking forward to seeing? The league has changed now since the Warriors dynasty is over




              I think the Suns are an interesting team to keep an eye on.





              I will add a poll soon for the championship.
              Dude what did you do to my thread? I had this going already.

              Comment


              • #87
                Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Dude what did you do to my thread? I had this going already.
                I couldn't find it so I made one and Boston Guy stickied it

                Comment


                • #88
                  Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I couldn't find it so I made one and Boston Guy stickied it
                  Reply to my PM. Mine should be stickied. It's right here.

                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=863337

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Reply to my PM. Mine should be stickied. It's right here.

                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=863337
                    Can't you just merge them ?

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I couldn't find it so I made one and Boston Guy stickied it
                      You outrank Loaded in the Lounge. Pay him no mind.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP