Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

    You don't know?

    Bucks at Nets silly.
    I'm looking REALLY forward to that matchup!!!

    Doesn't matter who wins game 7 they ain't getting past Utah.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      Not gonna lie all these 2nd rnd match ups intrigue me ...Think there will be a ton of good ball.
      I think Philly washes Atlanta. 4-1 or 4-2. The rest should be good.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

        I'm looking REALLY forward to that matchup!!!

        Doesn't matter who wins game 7 they ain't getting past Utah.
        Me too games on at 7:30 here. That will go 7


        Utah is definitely the top dog in the West. They remind me of that 2016 Warriors team

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          Not gonna lie all these 2nd rnd match ups intrigue me ...Think there will be a ton of good ball.
          Only in the West.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

            Only in the West.
            Such a hater

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

              Such a hater
              Kyrie will make easy work of the Bucks. They have no answer for him.

              Philly will beat ATL.

              Where is the intrigue in the East, lad?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                Kyrie will make easy work of the Bucks. They have no answer for him.

                Philly will beat ATL.

                Where is the intrigue in the East, lad?
                Ugh well did you not see how Holiday clamped up Kyrie.


                kD is the key to this series

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                  Ugh well did you not see how Holiday clamped up Kyrie.


                  kD is the key to this series
                  Kyrie working.

                  Comment


                  • Tucker shutting down Dirant.

                    Kyrie working though.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                      Kyrie working.
                      He better now that Harden is out

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP