Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

    I think that Billups is available as a coach. That might be a nice fit.
    ATL hoe!...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

      ATL hoe!...
      Trae is very nice. Congratulations


      He is developing very well

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

        Los Angeles Lakers are reigning champions from the NBA Bubble.






        I think the Suns are an interesting team to keep an eye on.





        I will add a poll soon for the championship.





        i am not thinking the Suns will make the finals, but if they unseed the Lakers there is a strong argument that they should have made the poll.
        Last edited by TBear; 06-03-2021, 06:22 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TBear View Post






          i am mot thinking the Suns will make the finals, but if they unseed the Lakers there is a strong argument that they should have made the poll.
          TBear, what's up?
          Haven't seen you around since the upgrade.

          Comment




          • [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

              TBear, what's up?
              Haven't seen you around since the upgrade.
              Still here, been lurking a bit.
              siablo14 likes this.

              Comment


              • Can't spell Lakers without the L, KCP can't win with these bums.

                Comment


                • Father time has finally caught up with LeBron. Still a great player but not the same player he once was.

                  Devin Booker is solidifying himself as one of the best scorers in the NBA. He was on fire that first quarter/half.
                  siablo14 likes this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TBear View Post






                    i am not thinking the Suns will make the finals, but if they unseed the Lakers there is a strong argument that they should have made the poll.
                    If CP3 can shake off the shoulder injury, I got them making it out of the West but falling to the Nets in the finals.

                    Comment


                    • Happy retirement

                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP