Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scottie Pippins oldest son has passed away.

    Comment


    • Curry playing out of his mind ..............................Again ,dude has been on an incredible run ..
      siablo14 likes this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Curry playing out of his mind ..............................Again ,dude has been on an incredible run ..
        Great ****ing win tonight. It's hard to win in Philly.


        Dubs

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          Curry playing out of his mind ..............................Again ,dude has been on an incredible run ..
          Only player making the regular season interesting.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

            Only player making the regular season interesting.
            Think he has a case for MVP? In the conversation at least?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

              Think he has a case for MVP? In the conversation at least?
              Nope. Not on a bum a$$ team. MVP gotta come from a top team.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                Nope. Not on a bum a$$ team. MVP gotta come from a top team.
                Like Lowry is you would trade for Steph in a heartbeat



                Steph Curry > Lowry


                Slice it how you want it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                  Like Lowry is you would trade for Steph in a heartbeat



                  Steph Curry > Lowry


                  Slice it how you want it
                  No problem with that. His wife is from Canada.

                  But why you mad? Warriors is a bummy team now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    No problem with that. His wife is from Canada.

                    But why you mad? Warriors is a bummy team now.

                    ​​​​​​Yup.



                    you think Toronto could beat Philly like that ? In Philly ?






                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post


                      ​​​​​​Yup.



                      you think Toronto could beat Philly like that ? In Philly ?





                      Yeah. We actually did in the playoffs.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP