Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

    Red - Bingo. So cut that we sh**t.

    Yeah. Rebuilding time but we, the fans, still drunk. Makes the high better because we whooped your old jalopy team.
    Everyone hurt. Asterisk ring



    Rebuilding. Lmao. Who's coming to Toronto ?


    Comment


    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

      Everyone hurt. Asterisk ring



      Rebuilding. Lmao. Who's coming to Toronto ?


      Ring is a ring.

      No one is going to Warriors either.

      Beat y'all fair and square. Beat y'all so bad Klay can't recover.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

        Everyone hurt. Asterisk ring



        Rebuilding. Lmao. Who's coming to Toronto ?


        Beat y'all so bad Klay can't recover.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

          First round exit it will be for y'all.
          200.gif

          Knicks have been irrelevant for the better part of 2 decades , Vegas had them winning 22 games they are at 31 already. Just making the POs would be amazing.1st round exit is debateable Knicks are tuff to play against best D in the league and will not be an easy out for anybody .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

            200.gif

            Knicks have been irrelevant for the better part of 2 decades , Vegas had them winning 22 games they are at 31 already. Just making the POs would be amazing.1st round exit is debateable Knicks are tuff to play against best D in the league and will not be an easy out for anybody .
            Sig bet on y'all passing the first round?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

              Beat y'all so bad Klay can't recover.
              Guess what? Toronto is not ever going to sniff the ECF ever again.


              Lowry wants OUT


              Nobody wants to play with that scrub team.


              When was the last time they even had a televised game?


              1 and done

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                Guess what? Toronto is not ever going to sniff the ECF ever again.


                Lowry wants OUT


                Nobody wants to play with that scrub team.


                When was the last time they even had a televised game?


                1 and done
                Still drunk and Lowry's jersey will be retired. I wanted to send Lowry away for some good pieces.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                  Still drunk and Lowry's jersey will be retired. I wanted to send Lowry away for some good pieces.
                  Nope sober. Just smoking that reefer.



                  Toronto wont be relevant again. Hope you enjoyed it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                    Nope sober. Just smoking that reefer.



                    Toronto wont be relevant again. Hope you enjoyed it
                    I'll still be a fan. No big deal. I live to see them win a 'ship. Just waiting for Bills to win one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                      I'll still be a fan. No big deal. I live to see them win a 'ship. Just waiting for Bills to win one.
                      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                      I'll still be a fan. No big deal. I live to see them win a 'ship. Just waiting for Bills to win one.
                      The Bills will win one in the next couple of seasons. They are close.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP