Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $Bullsfam$
    replied
    Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

I explained the likes in another thread about racism and bans. It's funny how my likes get noticed but the rampant racism isn't. Since I like them they somehow get noticed. Kind of like YouTube's algorithm. Hopefully when I like the cracker and honkey posts they will get noticed too. I will be tagging you for now on in posts that are racist. Hopefully the anti-white racism will finally stop and guys will get banned for that too.
    Lmao your such a little girl. Go change your tampon princess. Honkey is not racist. It's pretty funny. I've never seen one white guy get offended for calling them a honkey.

Leave a comment:

• Theodore
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    Originally posted by THE REED View Post

"Over the top and unnecessary"

Also 'likes' the post.

Some things never change, smh.
    I explained the likes in another thread about racism and bans. It's funny how my likes get noticed but the rampant racism isn't. Since I like them they somehow get noticed. Kind of like YouTube's algorithm. Hopefully when I like the cracker and honkey posts they will get noticed too. I will be tagging you for now on in posts that are racist. Hopefully the anti-white racism will finally stop and guys will get banned for that too.

Leave a comment:

• THE REED
    replied

You are hated by most posters but this is over the top and unnecessary. You should've tagged Larry, that ignorant and shiftless piece of sheeit would get Tua banned with the quickness. I have reported posts, made threads, posted proof, pm'd mods, etc... and the blatant anti-white racism is allowed and nobody ever got banned.

I honestly don't want Tua banned until Bullsfam and StarshipTrooper get banned for calling me cracker and honkey 1st. I feel it should be either ban them all for blatant racism or let us all use racism. No in between or double standards, full blown posting equality of bans. Let us be equal in posting. No privileges to certain groups.
    "Over the top and unnecessary"

Also 'likes' the post.

Some things never change, smh.

Leave a comment:

• THE REED
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14

Sheet! It's like they'll never ban you over calling me the n-word. Let's see what's up.

BostonGuy
    jaded
    -MEGA-
    JimRaynor
    Fists_of_Fury
    Try tagging the right guy next time.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

You are hated by most posters but this is over the top and unnecessary. You should've tagged Larry, that ignorant and shiftless piece of sheeit would get Tua banned with the quickness. I have reported posts, made threads, posted proof, pm'd mods, etc... and the blatant anti-white racism is allowed and nobody ever got banned.

I honestly don't want Tua banned until Bullsfam and StarshipTrooper get banned for calling me cracker and honkey 1st. I feel it should be either ban them all for blatant racism or let us all use racism. No in between or double standards, full blown posting equality of bans. Let us be equal in posting. No privileges to certain groups.
    They aren't banning a soul. This is the third time Tua has done it.

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua

Called you a broke ass n199er
    If Bullsfam and StarshipTrooper get away with racism

Screenshot_20181024-211823.pngScreenshot_20210531-231349.pngScreenshot_20210531-231357.png

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14

Sheet! It's like they'll never ban you over calling me the n-word. Let's see what's up.

BostonGuy
    jaded
    -MEGA-
    JimRaynor
    Fists_of_Fury

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

As always you dont know wtf you're talking about..

You talking about thunderdome?

I didn't delete shiet.

The mods did.

Wtf do I care?
    What did you type?

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You getting mad soft. Posting and deleting sh_t. Be brave.

They kick you out, they'll never let you back in.
    As always you dont know wtf you're talking about..

You talking about thunderdome?

I didn't delete shiet.

The mods did.

Wtf do I care?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X