Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warriors should shop Oubre to the Pelicans ASAP.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Warriors should shop Oubre to the Pelicans ASAP.
      He trying but just doesn't fit.


      I want JJ Reddick to open up the floor for Steph.



      Lonzo, I don't really care for.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        He trying but just doesn't fit.


        I want JJ Reddick to open up the floor for Steph.



        Lonzo, I don't really care for.
        Iíve never been sold on Lonzo, Iím still not sold on the younger brother either. I do think his shooting has improved this year though.

        Reddick isnít what he used to be but heís far better fit than Oubre. Oubre just doesnít have the basketball IQ to play within the Warriors offence.

        Do you think you could possibly get both for Oubre?

        Comment


        • Milwaukee getting their ass beat by the Pelicans

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Iíve never been sold on Lonzo, Iím still not sold on the younger brother either. I do think his shooting has improved this year though.

            Reddick isnít what he used to be but heís far better fit than Oubre. Oubre just doesnít have the basketball IQ to play within the Warriors offence.

            Do you think you could possibly get both for Oubre?
            That is the rumor that was going around.


            Oubre is very athletic but pretty bad bball IQ.



            When is the trade deadline anyway? With Covid every thin is messed up

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              That is the rumor that was going around.


              Oubre is very athletic but pretty bad bball IQ.



              When is the trade deadline anyway? With Covid every thin is messed up
              I'm sure Oubre could pull off a sig bet, though.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I'm sure Oubre could pull off a sig bet, though.
                No he couldn't because you are a dishonest Jamaican.



                I know I cannot trust your people now.



                Jesus will not forgive you Siablo.





                Comment


                • Milwaukee dropped that game.




                  Wow Utah is impressive. I haven't been laying much attention.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    That is the rumor that was going around.


                    Oubre is very athletic but pretty bad bball IQ.



                    When is the trade deadline anyway? With Covid every thin is messed up
                    Late March I think.

                    Comment


                    • If Pop can take this Spurs team to the playoffs in a stacked Western conference that’s an incredible achievement. I thought they were nailed on to be a lottery team this season.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP