Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wood has started at the 5 in every Rockets game bar one.

    Nice try casual...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Wood started at the 5 against the Lakers TWICE.

      Do you even watch the games you f***ing casual?

      Exposed...

      Couldn’t resist burning this fool one last time.
      Wood has started at the 5 against EVERY team this year you imbecile

      then here you are with 'he played pretty good at the 5 the other day'

      go make another account...you've totally crapped yourself on this one

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Iím not even reading your nonsense you fool. Youíre just proving how insecure you are by replying to a person who has you on ignore.

        you're the one who put me on ignore but im the insecure one?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Wood has started at the 5 against EVERY team this year you imbecile

          then here you are with 'he played pretty good at the 5 the other day'

          go make another account...you've totally crapped yourself on this one
          WRONG again, Boogie started at 5 against the Pacers.

          He did play well at the 5 the other day vs the Spurs, he played great. I was RIGHT.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            WRONG again, Boogie started at 5 against the Pacers.

            He did play well at the 5 the other day vs the Spurs, he played great. I was RIGHT.


            you wanna know why Boogie started at the 5 vs the Pacers?

            its because Wood (WHO IS THEIR 5) was out that game...every game HE HAS PLAYED, he was the starting center

            so with the Rockets having just paid for a brand new CENTER and they already had a backup CENTER in Boogie, you DONT know why they didnt ask for Allen?


            geezus...i dont know what's worse; your basketball takes or your reading comprehension

            Comment


            • Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you wanna know why Boogie started at the 5 vs the Pacers?

              its because Wood (WHO IS THEIR 5) was out that game...every game HE HAS PLAYED, he was the starting center

              so with the Rockets having just paid for a brand new CENTER and they already had a backup CENTER in Boogie, you DONT know why they didnt ask for Allen?


              geezus...i dont know what's worse; your basketball takes or your reading comprehension
              I never said Wood wasnít their 5 dumbass...

              I think the Nets are more talented than the Lakers. Thatís my opinion.

              Stop being insecure and let it go you instead of bringing up petty sh** about Christian Wood you pathetic little loser.

              Comment


              • That’s your last reply moron. Feel free to continue wasting your own time trolling though. You clearly have a lot of it...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I never said Wood wasnít their 5 dumbass...

                  I think the Nets are more talented than the Lakers. Thatís my opinion.

                  Stop being insecure and let it go you instead of bringing up petty sh** about Christian Wood you pathetic little loser.

                  noone is insecure, ignore list boy...just having some fun exposing casuals

                  'i dont know why they wouldn't take Allen'

                  btw- you're welcome for the basketball lesson...you can stop taking me off ignore to read and reply to my messages now...free lessons are over

                  Comment


                  • Harden available tonight...

                    Just seen that clip of Chuck saying KD went from the Splash brothers to the dribble brothers.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I can't believe they got rid of Allen
                      Don't sweat it. Solid role players will be lining up to join the team.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP