Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steph is just different man...

    Comment


    • Steph Vindaloo with the spoce.

      Comment


      • Damn Markell Fultz out for the season, that sucks, he was just starting to ball.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Damn Markell Fultz out for the season, that sucks, he was just starting to ball.
          Yeah I was gutted for him, he was finally beginning to fulfil his potential. Heís had so much bad luck in his career. Hopefully he comes back full strength next season.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Yeah I was gutted for him, he was finally beginning to fulfil his potential. Heís had so much bad luck in his career. Hopefully he comes back full strength next season.
            Yeah, he got the shyt treatment here, fans are ruthless in Philly, but he definitely came around in Orlando. Hopefully he does come back stronger, mentally and physically.

            Comment


            • Steph with 39 pts 11ast 3 stl


              Good win over the Clippers.



              Comment


              • Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Yeah, he got the shyt treatment here, fans are ruthless in Philly, but he definitely came around in Orlando. Hopefully he does come back stronger, mentally and physically.
                I donít blame Philly for trading him tbf. As soon as Simmons transformed from a forward to a point guard, I think we all knew his days were numbered at the 76ers.

                Comment


                • Lakers are winning. Best in the West.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RomanReigns2 View Post
                    LeBron is winning. Best in the West.
                    Fixed it for you man.

                    We know who you root for...

                    Comment


                    • I’m seriously debating jumping off the Nets hype train. They look soft.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP