Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glad the Cavs took Lauri. Lauri should be more effective with Jarrett Allen clogging the middle. But fighting with the rookie for minutes might not be the better situation he was looking for.

    derrick Jones is a underrated pick up for the bulls he plays solid D and is an ok shooter. Thaddeus Youngs replacement tho ill miss thad. They got a protected first from the blazers too. Nance was a good add for Portland. Might be able to start over Nurkic.

    Comment


    • This is our year. Steph is on fire, Klay coming back gonna let Dray do Dray without his lack of scoring killing us, the rookies look promising, we got some good vets joining..

      Warriors taking it this season
      Beercules likes this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
        This is our year. Steph is on fire, Klay coming back gonna let Dray do Dray without his lack of scoring killing us, the rookies look promising, we got some good vets joining..

        Warriors taking it this season
        Make sure you tell brush schefter watson isnt going to the dolphins. Stop with the fake news
        CounterPunching likes this.

        Comment


        • Anyone interested in playing the Fantasy Basketball league this season? $50 per team. Winner take all. 12 teams. We only need one more player.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Anyone interested in playing the Fantasy Basketball league this season? $50 per team. Winner take all. 12 teams. We only need one more player.
            I want to play

            But if one of my starters get hurt I'm gonna make up an excuse to quit so I can get my $50 bucks back

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

              I want to play

              But if one of my starters get hurt I'm gonna make up an excuse to quit so I can get my $50 bucks back
              You getting mad soft. Posting and deleting sh_t. Be brave.

              They kick you out, they'll never let you back in.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                You getting mad soft. Posting and deleting sh_t. Be brave.

                They kick you out, they'll never let you back in.
                Bro. There were numerous talks about bringing you back but people aren't trying to get fired from their jobs over an argument on the internet
                if you weren't doxing people nobody would give a **** I promise

                Comment


                • Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

                  Bro. There were numerous talks about bringing you back but people aren't trying to get fired from their jobs over an argument on the internet
                  if you weren't doxing people nobody would give a **** I promise
                  It's all good, man. Respect to you and Johnm. I am in another league. Eziekel only got me three points last night.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    You getting mad soft. Posting and deleting sh_t. Be brave.

                    They kick you out, they'll never let you back in.
                    As always you dont know wtf you're talking about..

                    You talking about thunderdome?

                    I didn't delete shiet.

                    The mods did.

                    Wtf do I care?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

                      As always you dont know wtf you're talking about..

                      You talking about thunderdome?

                      I didn't delete shiet.

                      The mods did.

                      Wtf do I care?
                      What did you type?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP