Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

    Maybe been in a few more games.

    But look at who's taken more shots.
    I keep hearing about you guys getting Heild from Sacramento. For who?


    Would you take DeRozan on a vet minimum or something

    Comment


    • Lonzo Ball to the Bulls for 4 years.

      Alex Caruso from the Lakers also.


      Interesting. With Zach Levine?

      They can build something.

      Comment


      • US played and won already. Not a peep in here.

        Comment


        • Chicago Bulls looking nice.

          Ball
          Levine
          DeRozan





          ​​​​

          Comment


          • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            US played and won already. Not a peep in here.
            I saw. KD is clearly the best player in the world.

            Australia is next right ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

              I saw. KD is clearly the best player in the world.

              Australia is next right ?
              Don't know. I have been watching track. You saw that young woman who won gold for PR?

              Comment


              • Been missing Beercules like hell
                Beercules likes this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Been missing Beercules like hell
                  I missed you too knee grow, I mean friend.


                  Where you been at?





                  Also, those USA boys are feasting. Beat Australia this morning
                  SouthPawHitman likes this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    Don't know. I have been watching track. You saw that young woman who won gold for PR?
                    No is she hot?

                    Some girl from NJ won gold. McLaughlin?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                      No is she hot?

                      Some girl from NJ won gold. McLaughlin?
                      Red - Athing Mu also

                      Blue - I would. You being racist and all, I don't know.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP