Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

    Switching like a Sambo.
    No you ****ing dumbass. I want the Suns to win but when they took that game last night it's hard to think Suns will win the series.



    My goodness you're a troll.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

      No you ****ing dumbass. I want the Suns to win but when they took that game last night it's hard to think Suns will win the series.



      My goodness you're a troll.
      giphy.gif

      You still think I am not Jamaican? Not Black?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

        giphy.gif

        You still think I am not Jamaican? Not Black?
        Whiter than milk. This thread isn't about you being Jamaican.


        Behave or you get a time out.


        ​​​Edit: you probably do look like Jim
        Last edited by Beercules; 07-18-2021, 10:53 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

          Whiter than milk. This thread isn't about you being Jamaican.


          Behave or you get a time out.


          ​​​Edit: you probably do look like Jim
          How much you got to bet?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

            How much you got to bet?
            Nobody is betting on your ethnicity you ****ing ******


            Go away Jim or you get a time out. You have been warmed

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

              Nobody is betting on your ethnicity you ****ing ******


              Go away Jim or you get a time out. You have been warmed
              Red - quit the p-ssy talk then, puta.

              Green - Time out? Let's see you try that, payaso. The site is sensitive-proof now. So try it.

              I gotta be silly to be trying to bet with a broke dude. Let me know when you find out what you are living for.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                Red - quit the p-ssy talk then, puta.

                Green - Time out? Let's see you try that, payaso. The site is sensitive-proof now. So try it.

                I gotta be silly to be trying to bet with a broke dude. Let me know when you find out what you are living for.
                Ok whatever you say Jim where do you live in Jamaica ?

                PM me a picture. It will stay between us.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                  Ok whatever you say Jim where do you live in Jamaica ?

                  PM me a picture. It will stay between us.
                  Red - Southern side

                  Blue - How much you betting though?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    Red - Southern side

                    Blue - How much you betting though?
                    What city is close to you?

                    5$ but I need you to make a sign saying its actually you. Can't trust you people

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                      What city is close to you?

                      5$ but I need you to make a sign saying its actually you. Can't trust you people
                      Kingston....

                      C'mon now. More than $5

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP