Hahahaha brilliant. What a lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Hahahaha brilliant. What a lunatic.
      Internet hard man

Says he takes out Deontay Wilder toe to toe

Funny guy

Comment

Juggernutter is the self proclaimed hardest man in America, let alone boxungscene.com

Shoulder made an epic thread in the dome documenting all of Juggernutters threats & boasts, he's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Lolol yeh he threatened to kill my man Wanker with a pizza
          Willy Wanker

This warrants a thread of its own, I’ve missed way too much during my absence.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Willy Wanker

This warrants a thread of its own, I've missed way too much during my absence.
            lolol Wanker will tell u about it

Comment

Internet hard man

Says he takes out Deontay Wilder toe to toe

Funny guy
              Mentally deranged for sure. Guys built like what our American bros would call a potato chip.

Comment

Willy Wanker

This warrants a thread of its own, I've missed way too much during my absence.
                I second this I'm very intrigued. Was the pizza slice being frozen first and then sharpened or just thrown like a shuriken to inflict damage by velocity of it being thrown by juggernauts alleged trojan bicep of an arm

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  I second this I'm very intrigued. Was the pizza slice being frozen first and then sharpened or just thrown like a shuriken to inflict damage by velocity of it being thrown by juggernauts alleged trojan bicep of an arm

Juggs actually already almost killed a dude with a pizza, well the pizza box actually. He was at some bar (with a full pizza for God knows why?), then some guy pissed him off. He chases him to his car, guy tries to drive away. Juggs jams the pizza box into the guys throat with one hand while punching him with the other hand almost choking him to death.

He said he wanted to do the same to me and he'd even give me all the toppings I wanted.

I'd look for the actual quote but I'm too lazy at the moment and that neanderthal isn't worth that much of my time. Maybe a little time, but not that much haha.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-22-2021, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Willy Wanker

This warrants a thread of its own, I’ve missed way too much during my absence.
                    lolol Wanker will tell u about it

I feared for my life for a while.

Juggs has been training relentlessly, he's already had an 8 month training camp. He even posted this video.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

If he can do this with a dumbbell wrapped in tape and plastic, imagine what he would do with a pizza.

I'm dead guys. So dead.

Edit: I think he was more hair on his ass than on his head at this point.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-22-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I feared for my life for a while.

Juggs has been training relentlessly, he's already had an 8 month training camp. He even posted this video.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

If he can do this with a dumbbell wrapped in tape and plastic, imagine what he would do with a pizza.

I'm dead guys. So dead.

Edit: I think he was more hair on his ass than on his head at this point.
                      That's one back workout I've never before and also how to knock yourself out move is pretty on point there.

Comment

Working...
                      X