• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Who's side is he on
    You tell me when you find out. When I ask Rip, he dodges and dips.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    [QUOTE=siablo14;n30898303]

If I were The Boss, life would not be so hard. Countries with no food or other basic needs !?!?

GTFOH

/QUOTE]

You aint ever lied.
    Who's side is he on

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

If I were The Boss, life would not be so hard. Countries with no food or other basic needs !?!?

GTFOH
    You aint ever lied.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yo. If I had His powers, not one our these earthly f_ckers would be able to raise a gun to fire a bullet. You feel me?

GTFOH

Other than my gripes, God bless us all

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

My point exactly

An absentee landlord
    Yo. If I had His powers, not one our these earthly f_ckers would be able to raise a gun to fire a bullet. You feel me?

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Nah. You aint in the wrong. What about Him being accountable?
    My point exactly

An absentee landlord

Leave a comment:

• Mike_b
    replied
    Would you look at me differently if I told you the truth? I had a straddle injury at age 22 and I am age 38 right now. It is starting to have some good progression. Most urologists said it woulda healed in months, but I was having complications making it much longer. I pray that you guys just pray for me, my mental health and physical health. I need to mount some offense here to get over this injury, but it takes a very long while for your mind to get over something like this. It is part of the human anatomy so I pray that it heals and that I could trust myself to live my life normally afterward, in Jesus name Amen.

I had a sex injury and I paid the price. But don't call me a eunuch or castrato or anything like that. I hang out with a beautiful group who have disabilities mostly in wheelchairs as I am on disability. There's nothing like fitting in with your own kind. It is fun! Can I please ask another prayer for those in wheelchairs and have movement disorders and blindness so that they don't get depressed and see themselves as handi capable not handicapped. They are so brave and are my heroes.

My mom used to tell me on the way to heaven, the Lord would fix a paralyzed legs and give them walking ability again. She always told me to pray with my eyes closed so I couldn't be distracted. On Tuesday night I stayed up all night praying, and the Lord was with me. I go for covid shot, blood test for clozapine count, full panel testosterone test and kidneys. Please pray for me to succeed in my travels. Thank you brethren, I'm being very candid because I know He is the way the truth and the life.
    ​​​​​​
    I may regret what I say, but it is more important what the Lord thinks than what people think. I too am making serious changes in my life and am by no means perfect. Talk to me about it with me if you want to. Bless you. If I said too much, please don't troll. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

My bad, I focused in too much on the accountability part
    Nah. You aint in the wrong. What about Him being accountable?

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    I pray for peace in the Middle East, all families that are in pain and suffering.
    prayer is very important to me.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

I think you guys are missing the point of this thread. If you have questions and want to discuss things of that nature make a thread about it. This thread is for believers and encouraging each other through our walks with CHRIST.
    My bad, I focused in too much on the accountability part

Leave a comment:

Working...
X