Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encouragement and Accountability In Christ Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Each to their own... faith in a higher power ain't for me but it gives meaning and strength to billions of people around the world and some of the best people I've known have been men and women of faith. Long as they're capable of accepting and understanding that everyone has the right to seek their own routes to fulfillment whether they agree or not and that they ain't got a monopoly on ethics and morality then I'm cool with 'em. Live and let live.

Ain't got much time for the hypocrites though or those who use the faith of others cynically to further selfish goals... those mfers almost make me wish there was a flaming pit for em to burn in.

Comment

• Everyone can't be right about the afterlife.

So, what are the penalties for being wrong ?

I feel people don't believe just to be stubborn. Like when a parent says no, you can't do that, you just can't wait until you're grown so you can do that. Just to spite them. You come to learn they were right but so what.

I do have issues on how God is handling his business though (I'm not trying to be flippant).

Do we really need incurable diseases, natural disasters, birth defects ???

And all of these random acts of brutality

Would it be so bad if He did intervene ?

''No my son, you will not blow up that school...or any other building.''

These fuc king guessing games....Get involved.

And Heaven....anyone has an idea of what a person does to pass the time ?
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Everyone can't be right about the afterlife.

So, what are the penalties for being wrong ?

I feel people don't believe just to be stubborn. Like when a parent says no, you can't do that, you just can't wait until you're grown so you can do that. Just to spite them. You come to learn they were right but so what.

I do have issues on how God is handling his business though (I'm not trying to be flippant).

Do we really need incurable diseases, natural disasters, birth defects ???

And all of these random acts of brutality

Would it be so bad if He did intervene ?

''No my son, you will not blow up that school...or any other building.''

These fuc king guessing games....Get involved.

And Heaven....anyone has an idea of what a person does to pass the time ?
        I think you guys are missing the point of this thread. If you have questions and want to discuss things of that nature make a thread about it. This thread is for believers and encouraging each other through our walks with CHRIST.
        BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

I think you guys are missing the point of this thread. If you have questions and want to discuss things of that nature make a thread about it. This thread is for believers and encouraging each other through our walks with CHRIST.
          My bad, I focused in too much on the accountability part
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• I pray for peace in the Middle East, all families that are in pain and suffering.
            prayer is very important to me.

Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

My bad, I focused in too much on the accountability part
              Nah. You aint in the wrong. What about Him being accountable?

Comment

• Would you look at me differently if I told you the truth? I had a straddle injury at age 22 and I am age 38 right now. It is starting to have some good progression. Most urologists said it woulda healed in months, but I was having complications making it much longer. I pray that you guys just pray for me, my mental health and physical health. I need to mount some offense here to get over this injury, but it takes a very long while for your mind to get over something like this. It is part of the human anatomy so I pray that it heals and that I could trust myself to live my life normally afterward, in Jesus name Amen.

I had a sex injury and I paid the price. But don't call me a eunuch or castrato or anything like that. I hang out with a beautiful group who have disabilities mostly in wheelchairs as I am on disability. There's nothing like fitting in with your own kind. It is fun! Can I please ask another prayer for those in wheelchairs and have movement disorders and blindness so that they don't get depressed and see themselves as handi capable not handicapped. They are so brave and are my heroes.

My mom used to tell me on the way to heaven, the Lord would fix a paralyzed legs and give them walking ability again. She always told me to pray with my eyes closed so I couldn't be distracted. On Tuesday night I stayed up all night praying, and the Lord was with me. I go for covid shot, blood test for clozapine count, full panel testosterone test and kidneys. Please pray for me to succeed in my travels. Thank you brethren, I'm being very candid because I know He is the way the truth and the life.
                ​​​​​​
                I may regret what I say, but it is more important what the Lord thinks than what people think. I too am making serious changes in my life and am by no means perfect. Talk to me about it with me if you want to. Bless you. If I said too much, please don't troll. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Nah. You aint in the wrong. What about Him being accountable?
                  My point exactly

An absentee landlord

Comment

My point exactly

An absentee landlord
                    Yo. If I had His powers, not one our these earthly f_ckers would be able to raise a gun to fire a bullet. You feel me?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yo. If I had His powers, not one our these earthly f_ckers would be able to raise a gun to fire a bullet. You feel me?
                      If I were The Boss, life would not be so hard. Countries with no food or other basic needs !?!?

GTFOH

Other than my gripes, God bless us all

Comment

Working...
                      X