No announcement yet.

Encouragement and Accountability In Christ Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is good .

I have gotten myself into some really bad messes , and it definitely wasnt me who got me out.

Im living proof miracles exist, and God had my back and came through.

Im talking the kind of stuff so many people have been killed for, comitted suicide over and lost everything to . I prayed to God and he delivered in the last seconds ..

Im still in disbelief because im human, Or in ahhh. I have been humbled and not by man but by God. Only those who have a relationship with God know what i mean . Its like you have to walk through a certain door or have a certain moment .

Then you can hear God . You know the difference between your conscience and God . Before you hear your own conscience and pride and you do what you want .

I live a great and successful life now and have everything a man could want and more and its because of God. Things i disnt deserve, thing i didnt earn, things i shouldnt have .

I do know people who seem to overly preach, i do know those who just want people to know God is there and i also know people who shht all over the bible and need an azz kicking ..

Nobody is perfect , but i do say this , you are nothing without God.
    Last edited by Jc8804; 07-14-2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      God is good .

I have gotten myself into some really bad messes , and it definitely wasnt me who got me out.

Im talking the kind of stuff so many people have been killed for, comitted suicide over and lost everything to . I prayed to God and he delivered in the last seconds ..

Im still in disbelief because im human, Or in ahhh. I have been humbled and not by man but by God. Only those who have a relationship with God know what i mean . Its like you have to walk through a certain door or have a certain moment .

Then you can hear God . You know the difference between your conscience and God . Before you hear your own conscience and pride and you do what you want .

I live a great and successful life now and have everything a man could want and more and its because of God. Things i disnt deserve, thing i didnt earn, things i shouldnt have .

I do know people who seem to overly preach, i do know those who just want people to know God is there and i also know people who shht all over the bible and need an azz kicking ..

Amen man. You're living proof he follows thru with our promises.

Comment

Good morning fellas, I pray all is well with you guys. Just thought I'd share something that hit me this morning. You know how so many times we can get in the Word, and no matter how many times we may have read a certain passage or heard it GOD will speak to you in different ways or the HOLY SPIRIT will point something else out to you.

I was working out this morning listening to this song I've heard hundreds of times. It talks about the blood of CHRIST and what it does and how it cleanses us. Before they start singing the Pastor is talking and he says about salvation and the blood of CHRIST "If you waste it, they'll be nothing else to replace it." Although I've heard this numerous times as soon as he said that it's like the HOLY SPIRIT just said to me "I'm it, there is nothing else." With all this new age thinking and people trying to pervert the gospel in these last days I just want to encourage us to remember that CHRIST is the Truth, the Way, and the Life, and nobody comes to GOD except through HIM. There is no other mediator, no other Savior, no other path, it's through JESUS, the Bible says anyone trying to get in another way is a thief and a robber.

But it made me reflect on what HE's done and just how precious salvation is, and also thankful that the gift is offered to each and every one of us on earth. But once you die without knowing HIM or lead a full life rejecting HIM there is nothing else that can save you. Pray for each other as well as everyone out there, that they may hear the gospel today and the SPIRIT of GOD will lead them to HIM.

Comment

God CHOSE to love us, we all get the chance to hear the gospel, we break down behind closed doors sometimes but we all need JESUS. Just before I read ripp Chudd s post I was idolize ng my favorite fighter. I quickly turned off the TV and was disgusted with myself. Whether we're a ******* or a Floyd knot hugger sometimes we idolize celebrities too much that it becomes a fascination. Thank god for his mercy that I could snap out of that thinking. Reverend run has a rule that whenever things teeter to the left or to the right too much, read the bible. It's what you do when you hear that calling from Christ! Do you want to obey or dismay? The choice is ours, what's more important? What He thinks or what they think? Nuff said. Put your cross up daily.

Comment

Colossians 1:13-18

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Just a reminder of the GOD we serve and how awesome CHRIST is. Sorry I haven't posted in like a week in here, been pretty busy. I pray all is well with you guys. Continue to pray for all those that need prayer and stay strong in the faith. The Bible talks about those who went out from us because they were never really with us, lets make sure that verse doesn't apply to us and we remain steadfast in the faith, encouraging one another while denying ourselves daily, taking up the cross and following CHRIST. GOD bless you all.
            Last edited by Rip Chudd; 07-22-2020, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              RipChudd is one of the most righteous dudes on this forum. I admire his restraint from engaging in hot topics. I need some of his discipline. I know without a doubt that is Satan working behind these stupid arguments, racial or otherwise but have a hard time refraining from them.
              This ^^^^ 100% agree

Comment

Rough night last night. Rough day so far today. Doing my best to stay near God. Thank you all for coming here and posting. Gonna read. I know if my day going forward is gonna turn for the better I gotta let go and let God. But I promise it's hard when you going through it. And my issues ain't nowhere near as bad as some folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Colossians 1:13-18

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Just a reminder of the GOD we serve and how awesome CHRIST is. Sorry I haven't posted in like a week in here, been pretty busy. I pray all is well with you guys. Continue to pray for all those that need prayer and stay strong in the faith. The Bible talks about those who went out from us because they were never really with us, lets make sure that verse doesn't apply to us and we remain steadfast in the faith, encouraging one another while denying ourselves daily, taking up the cross and following CHRIST. GOD bless you all.
                  God bless you Rip. This was God's work through you bruh.

Comment

Nice. Shout out to my guy Chief2ndzOnly! for making the thread. You said you would do it and you came through. I just hope it doesn't get derailed by the usual nonsense we see on here.

As Christians it's our job to encourage and lift each other up as well as hold each other accountable and let our brothers know when they have erred, but to do that in love. We are all striving to live our lives in accordance with the Word of GOD, it isn't easy, especially since our flesh wars against our spirit. The important thing is communing with the SPIRIT of GOD and that's the best way to combat sinful lifestyles while living in a world that has rejected GOD. Remember brothers we are to be in the world but not of the world, it's going to be a hard road to travel but in the end we all want to hear the LORD say "job well done" instead of "depart from me." Let's all lift each other up in CHRIST and remember to tell others of the salvation HE offers. One of the best ways to do that is living for HIM and being that example, when people see the way you act they know it's different and will ask. If they won't accept it then ok it's not on us to convince but to let them know. Shake the dust off our feet and move on and plant seeds elsewhere.
                    Originally posted by BrotherDudeJack View Post
                    I honestly feel like I needed to read this tonight. I have had enough of just about everything going on in the world right now. This thread is a good reminder to remember what's really important and the bigger picture. Thanks Chief!

This world is so full of hatred right now. It's so hard not to get pulled in and start participating in the hatred. Everything going on right now absolutely is straight from the pits of hell. But it has also been prophesied about and must happen because it's the will of God.

No doubt this thread is going to get sidetracked and have plenty of trolls trying to derail it. That's what happens to anything good. I hope that we can keep it going. God bless everyone and remember to pray for this nation. Pray for the world. We all need it.
                    Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord."
                    Proverbs 18:22

I lead with that because Mrs. Chief found this book for us(we've been getting into reading more lately) before the pandemic hit and I wanted to share with ya'll in my opinion it's a very powerful book, and a daily eye opener:

Title: Jesus Calling-Enjoying Peace in His Presence
                    Author: Sarah Young

The book is broken down into a passage a day. I do my best to read the daily passage(I fail and miss a day every now and again, however I've been a lot better with my consistency lately). Below is yesterday's passage just to give a feel for how powerful this book really is. It's a must have in the household for us.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    God is good .

Good morning fellas, I pray all is well with you guys. Just thought I'd share something that hit me this morning. You know how so many times we can get in the Word, and no matter how many times we may have read a certain passage or heard it GOD will speak to you in different ways or the HOLY SPIRIT will point something else out to you.

I was working out this morning listening to this song I've heard hundreds of times. It talks about the blood of CHRIST and what it does and how it cleanses us. Before they start singing the Pastor is talking and he says about salvation and the blood of CHRIST "If you waste it, they'll be nothing else to replace it." Although I've heard this numerous times as soon as he said that it's like the HOLY SPIRIT just said to me "I'm it, there is nothing else." With all this new age thinking and people trying to pervert the gospel in these last days I just want to encourage us to remember that CHRIST is the Truth, the Way, and the Life, and nobody comes to GOD except through HIM. There is no other mediator, no other Savior, no other path, it's through JESUS, the Bible says anyone trying to get in another way is a thief and a robber.

But it made me reflect on what HE's done and just how precious salvation is, and also thankful that the gift is offered to each and every one of us on earth. But once you die without knowing HIM or lead a full life rejecting HIM there is nothing else that can save you. Pray for each other as well as everyone out there, that they may hear the gospel today and the SPIRIT of GOD will lead them to HIM.
                    Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    God bless you Rip. This was God's work through you bruh.
                    I'm glad you found a good wife, Chief. I agree with the bold parts on this thread. life is too hard without God, especially these days. God has got me out of trouble more than a few times

Comment

Exodus 21:7

"And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do."

Comment

Working...
                      X