Encouragement and Accountability In Christ Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
    John 3 16- he gave his life for us

Philippians 4 13- I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. Kinda like when Lamon beat klitchko, along the lines of "if God.is.with you no man can be against" (in god I trust, what can man do to me?)

Jeremiah 29 11- he knows our plans!
    Red - Really now? So God made sure Lamont beat Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I pray for myself. So you don't need to pray for me.
      What makes your praying better than mine?
      I believe prayer works in more ways than that Siablo my brother.

I'd like this thread to be a place were we can find peace and accountability among brothers. We all are here on this earth together, going through our own life walks. I'd think it'd be part of God's plan if we could help each other along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        So is thinking that what you just posted is funny

No need for comments like this in a thread like this one mlac

Don't be one of those atheists
        Buzz off, chlopak!
        You laugh whenever you want on here even when not appropriate.

Look at you, a God boy, getting offended because someone laughs at what you take serious.

Sings: what goes around, comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I believe prayer works in more ways than that Siablo my brother.

I'd like this thread to be a place were we can find peace and accountability among brothers. We all are here on this earth together, going through our own life walks. I'd think it'd be part of God's plan if we could help each other along the way.
          Morning Brother Chief, God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

But sometimes we see things and have ask tough questions. Tough questions that Brother Rip Chudd doesn't want to ponder on.

Comment

Every atheist I ever met blames a lack of God for the horrific things mankind does to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
              Every atheist I ever met blames a lack of God for the horrific things mankind does to one another.
              Red - Because if their was a God, He wouldn't allow such deeds to occur?

Comment

SMH, not surprised the usual suspects come in trying to derail the thread. But since they are here maybe they can read something that will plant that seed and get them on their way to knowing CHRIST. I'm posting a link to a preacher I love to listen to. I have a lot of his messages on my Ipod and listen to the Word as I workout. Today I was listening to this message while doing some cardio, take a listen if you'd like.

http://true-church.org/atcp-3-8-20*****

He speaks on us putting all our trust in GOD but can GOD trust you. Many times we get so wrapped up in this world we forget the things of GOD and start straying from HIS Word and how we should live. GOD wants us to live right in order to trust us with the things of GOD. Only when that happens will we start to see the fullness of HIM and how HE is working through us. GOD bless you guys. Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Red - Because if their was a God, He wouldn't allow such deeds to occur?
                  That's their logic. I stand with the fact that God gave us free will. Not everyone does wicked things although some are innocent victims of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    SMH, not surprised the usual suspects come in trying to derail the thread. But since they are here maybe they can read something that will plant that seed and get them on their way to knowing CHRIST. I'm posting a link to a preacher I love to listen to. I have a lot of his messages on my Ipod and listen to the Word as I workout. Today I was listening to this message while doing some cardio, take a listen if you'd like.

http://true-church.org/atcp-3-8-20*****

He speaks on us putting all our trust in GOD but can GOD trust you. Many times we get so wrapped up in this world we forget the things of GOD and start straying from HIS Word and how we should live. GOD wants us to live right in order to trust us with the things of GOD. Only when that happens will we start to see the fullness of HIM and how HE is working through us. GOD bless you guys. Have a great day.
                    Red - Correction. Suspect. We know who you are talking sideways out yah mouth about.

Blue - God always knows what's up.

I am a child of God, believe dat!

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
                      That's their logic. I stand with the fact that God gave us free will. Not everyone does wicked things although some are innocent victims of it.
                      Blue - limited freewill. God is powerful enough to intervene when He sees that our freewill is gonna infringe on others. A gun bursting into a home and spraying bullets and killing a newborn in a crib. That newborn never got to benefit from freewill.

Comment

Working...
                      X