No announcement yet.

Encouragement and Accountability In Christ Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If I were The Boss, life would not be so hard. Countries with no food or other basic needs !?!?

GTFOH
    You aint ever lied.

Comment

• [QUOTE=siablo14;n30898303]
      Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If I were The Boss, life would not be so hard. Countries with no food or other basic needs !?!?

GTFOH

/QUOTE]

You aint ever lied.
      Who's side is he on

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Who's side is he on
        You tell me when you find out. When I ask Rip, he dodges and dips.

Comment

• What's up brother's in CHRIST! Hope all is well and your journey with the LORD is going as good as can be. Remember if you are in need of prayer, an encouraging word or just want to touch base and share the word of GOD or talk about what's going on in your walk, we're here to listen and be a shoulder to lean on. I say it almost every time I post, we're living in those times where that great falling away is happening and is evident throughout the world. Try your best to remain steadfast in the Word and definitely continue to pray daily. GOD bless you all.

Comment

• Yahweh is my rock, without him I am nothing.

Comment

• What's up brethren. Been a few months since I posted in this thread, and I just wanted to see how you all were doing. I pray that your relationship with CHRIST gets stronger by the day and you are allowing HIM to lead and guide your every step as you patiently wait on HIS return.

The world is getting further from the TRUTH of the WORD every day and it is important that we not only keep a strong and steady prayer life but that we as the body are looking out for and holding one another accountable. The Bible talks about this narrow path we are on and how hard it is and will be for believers, but thank GOD for HIS grace, mercy, love, and strength that can carry us through.

GOD bless each and every one of you as you continue to deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow CHRIST. I'll end with a verse I love, especially at the end of a group prayer.

Hebrews 13:20-21
              Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
              Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

• Gave a 20$ offering at mass on Sunday , and yesterday the LORD blessed me with 200$.

Comment

• My biggest issues with God at the moment is two-fold

1.) I see no reason why I would want association with any of the Christian labels. Baptists are evil, Catholics are evil, etc. One does not need to look to history for proof of this, so, why TF would I call myself any of those?

2.) Modern Christianity seems to be made up on the spot by the evangelical you deal with in that moment.

Comment

Working...
                  X