No announcement yet.

Encouragement and Accountability In Christ Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In not religious in any shape or form

But I have always believed in god...not a man in the clouds but as an energy form

I have only ever tried to connect during birth of my children...I looked up and thanked whoever let them arrive healthy

And when I had a mental breakdown i actually started hearing stuff but that was more to do with my mental state at the time
    I got nothing back but more pain so this made me angry

But if i hadn't of had such a horrid time i would not have forced a change within myself and i would most probably have drunk myself to death

So again whatever energy is there looking over me
    I thank you and I will continue to pay it forward and help others in need

God lives within

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Krs one is anti-Christ. He's given interviews where he said people should stop calling on the name of JESUS CHRIST. Heck he has a song mocking the Bible and saying reading it is irrelevant
      I used to be a fan of Krs until he supported bambaatta molesting kids

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I found Rips contribution that you quoted to be profound and exactly what this thread needs and was created for.

With that stated. I'd like to understand why the emojis? And the intent behind them.
        Same trolling like he always does. I don't even pay it any mind, let him mock all he wants. We know who GOD is and it's about HIM not us

Comment

• What's up people!? Just dropping in the thread again to leave some encouraging words to the Body of CHRIST. This past week has been great in terms of getting to know and getting closer with GOD. I just wanted all of you to remember to love your neighbor as yourself. It's crazy when you think about it but not everyone knows about the word of GOD, and I mean at all. The best way to minister and show the Light of CHRIST in ourselves is to live a life unto HIM. When we are in line with HIS word it can be seen by others, and believe me, people are paying attention. I've seen many a time when someone is being rude or trying to get someone riled up, but if we combat that with the Word and love then we are doing what CHRIST called us to do and that will heap coals of fire on their heads. Something a preacher said to me and it reminded me of what I was taught growing up "Son, don't take the bait." There are those out there that are trying and even want you to act out against them, but when you have the peace that surpasses all understanding in the LORD, you know that there isn't any harm that can come to you as GOD is with you. Continue to pray for each other, take care of your families, and most important of all, keep GOD first. GOD bless.

Comment

• Time for tha old Skool thread!
            What has covid taught you? Coming from us brethren...

To get the ball rolling , direction is discipline!

Comment

Same trolling like he always does. I don't even pay it any mind, let him mock all he wants. We know who GOD is and it's about HIM not us
              Yeah but Jordan looks like a pelican

Comment

• Man it's been a minute since I posted in this thread. I apologize as I know it's important to keep encouraging each other in our walks with the LORD, accountability is a key aspect. I pray you all are keeping in the faith and remaining strong as we see daily how the truth is being accepted less and less. I daily ask for strength to endure and remember that it's about GOD and sharing HIS word with others and not about myself but people seeing the LIGHT of GOD in us. I'll continue to pray for us all and that you'll continue to allow GOD to use you to reach others. GOD bless

Comment

• If I lived a life where I kept asking myself “what would Jesus do?” then I’d be 92% less cooler

Comment

• What's up fellas!? Prayerfully you all are doing well and continuing to fight the good fight in your daily walks with CHRIST. There's a preacher I enjoy listening to, and I thought I'd drop one of his recent videos here for you all to take a listen. Maybe in the car or if you're like me I listen to podcasts and even sermons while working out. Give it a watch if you get a chance, praise GOD for using this man to get the WORD out in these times. If you all need anything and it's within my ability please feel free to reach out. GOD bless you all.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

What's up fellas!? Prayerfully you all are doing well and continuing to fight the good fight in your daily walks with CHRIST. There's a preacher I enjoy listening to, and I thought I'd drop one of his recent videos here for you all to take a listen. Maybe in the car or if you're like me I listen to podcasts and even sermons while working out. Give it a watch if you get a chance, praise GOD for using this man to get the WORD out in these times. If you all need anything and it's within my ability please feel free to reach out. GOD bless you all.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                      A little girl in Chicago got shot and killed. What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X