Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you spare the evangelism on a goddamn boxing site? I don't tell you not to believe in God because I don't. I respect your right to practice what you want but don't go shoving it in people's faces or they'll rightly tell you to bugger off and mind your own.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Can you spare the evangelism on a goddamn boxing site? I don't tell you not to believe in God because I don't. I respect your right to practice what you want but don't go shoving it in people's faces or they'll rightly tell you to bugger off and mind your own.
      Maybe when the douchebag atheists stfu about their lack of belief (Narcos Maidana, some other trashbag called LopeTego who ruined a marriage, that fruitcake Furn etc)
      Last edited by EDDIE SPERM; 04-08-2020, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
        Maybe when the douchebag atheists stfu about their lack of belief (Narcos Maidana, some other trashbag called LopeTego who ruined a marriage, that fruitcake Furn etc)
        They're doing the same as you, I'm not saying they're doing anything different at all. The whole point is you're all being dicks about it. I'd recommend you all shut up and move past it as no one agrees with each other and that's that.

Comment

Man says God healed him of COVID-19 by breathing into his lungs

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/man-says...eathing-lungs/

Comment

The Lord can Heal

Comment

Is this like Kenny Copeland and Joel Osteen kinda thing?

I dont say this often but that man Kenny Copeland looks downright creepy?

How does he have all those people following him? Dude is like 700millionaire..

But fkin A that man has the evil eyes. Eyes can tell alot about a man and i just cant fathom this guy being a genuine messenger of god.

Comment

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                Man says God healed him of COVID-19 by breathing into his lungs

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/man-says...eathing-lungs/
                The guy got the virus in church singing in the choir

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Is this like Kenny Copeland and Joel Osteen kinda thing?

I dont say this often but that man Kenny Copeland looks downright creepy?

How does he have all those people following him? Dude is like 700millionaire..

But fkin A that man has the evil eyes. Eyes can tell alot about a man and i just cant fathom this guy being a genuine messenger of god.
                  No. I don't believe in faith healing in the sense that you can force God to do what you want Him to do. I believe that God is capable, but it's not always His will to heal. I do not follow Kenneth Copeland or Joel Osteen prosperity gospel. I think it's not Biblical.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    The guy got the virus in church singing in the choir

...and maybe that's why God healed him.....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X