Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Answers? Find Peace With God -The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay safe and pray everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
      Stay safe and pray everyone.
      What have you been praying for?

Comment

Stay strong in the Lord. Seek His presence. Read this first post if you haven't yet.

Comment

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

The Ten Commandments Movie is on ABC right now You should watch it.

Comment

Itís a sht thread..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                What have you been praying for?
                I've been praying for the great Country of America and the World and my family through this trying time in the history of the World. It's time to get your life right with God. I feel that God is warning us that His return is near.

Comment

I've been praying for the great Country of America and the World and my family through this trying time in the history of the World. It's time to get your life right with God. I feel that God is warning us that His return is near.
                  God is so cruel. Aint he?

Comment

No, God is merciful, gracious and loving. He gave His only Son to save you from eternal doom.

Comment

No, God is merciful, gracious and loving. He gave His only Son to save you from eternal doom.
                      What about the things he supported and encouraged in the Old Testament accounts?

Comment

Working...
                      X